- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!
^HA! Is that a picture of your girlfriend?
^HA! Is that a picture of your girlfriend?


She's damn hot! That's for sure. Look at that perfect stance. 




lol I hope her grill ain't busted too! xD
OP spoilers are already out!!! 
















You took the words right out of my mouth.*This is where Aki and Xadyu will come in and say something along the lines of me being scared of their work or I realized my piece can't compare to theirs...*


One of my high school classmates did that but I don't know if he still does it today. On the release days, he would skip school and wait on line for the newest game consoles.Well once upon a younger self... I had every game console that came out, starting with the Atari.
We were lucky to get one on discount since it was the Deal of the Day on Amazon in December.The PS3 was too expensive and since it dropped and I don't have a job... I still can't get it.![]()



...than I was addicted to the Sega Master Drive..until my parents bought me a PS1! 




I was never that sad. I just reserved my game and went and grabbed it when it came out. I never skipped school to play games... that is what the weekends were for.One of my high school classmates did that but I don't know if he still does it today. On the release days, he would skip school and wait on line for the newest game consoles.

Yeah the best video game memories I have is when I played and beat Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 and 10. Those were great games... not to sure about this new one though.Ahh the memories will be cherished for the rest of my life. The Wii is fun but the games are lame compared to those on the 360 and PS imo.
I am sure that is not the only things in your attic...But then again, I have an attic full of PS1/2 games and I just love classic games.![]()


Metroid was a lot of fun! Mario Kart was great as well! haha I loved their voices...yay! Luigi win! lol 


Word hommie! So do you think that BB is going to off WB? Do you think Ace is gonez for good?Metroid was a lot of fun! Mario Kart was great as well! haha I loved their voices...yay! Luigi win! lol
![]()
Hey, T to the O to the C!Hello Ghost!
Enjoying life?


Thanks buddy! Gotta let my lovers and haters know what is up with the delay in getting my One Piece fanart done.Lol at the thread title, quite descriptive.

Well I am still on Dante's have yet to get into Bio yet.Assuming you are already playing the two titles, how do you find them? I mean Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2?


I think BB will finish WB off. I've had a strong feeling about that for a long time! Ace..Word hommie! So do you think that BB is going to off WB? Do you think Ace is gonez for good?
yep I'm afraid so...I'll have to see the content of Ch. 575 to be completely certain though.
LOL, call it extra assurance/confirmation if you like. 
Who's your favourite OP character btw??

I think that if WB was at full health and not sick and mortally wounded... BB would stand no chance. BB is taking this opportunity to take out WB, like a weasel would. I think that BB will allow most of the the WB crew to leave, but would want to test his power and his new crew members powers out against the top guys on the battlefield.I think BB will finish WB off. I've had a strong feeling about that for a long time! Ace..yep I'm afraid so...I'll have to see the content of Ch. 575 to be completely certain though.
LOL, call it extra assurance/confirmation if you like.
What do you think?Who's your favourite OP character btw??


