ghostexiled's yaoi thread

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Bioshock 2. :)

Both.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Bioshock 2. :)

I knew you would say that! :p

non-fictional and fictional
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Bioshock 2. :)

Why a katana and I think razor glove thingie?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Bioshock 2. :)

I have always been more of a blade man than a gun man!

It is from the Manga D.Grayman... his arm has the ability to morph into different forms. You should read it, Riki is the mod for it's section.

I have always loved something that can look normal and then suddenly change into a WTF pwnage device! :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Recommends you go see "Shutter Island"!

Do you fence?
So what form would you have your arm take up most of the time?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Recommends you go see "Shutter Island"!

No I don't... they never offered it around here. I always wanted too though.

hrmmm... probably something similar to like Wolverine's claws.

If you would count DF as weapons... I would choose Enel's or Croc's DF ability. :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Recommends you go see "Shutter Island"!

What is DF?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Recommends you go see "Shutter Island"!

DF = Devil Fruit.

:o Dude! Seriously, you have to check out OP asap! lol Be patient with it and I can guarantee that after ch. 50 you won't stop reading it! :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: has an interview today! Wish me luck!

yeah I am with Bugster... how is it even possible that you have no idea about One Piece!?! :blink
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: has an interview today! Wish me luck!

Kick some artistic ass in the interview today. :cheerbunny
Which of these do you like better?
Coffee or tea?
apples or oranges?
fire or water?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: has an interview today! Wish me luck!

Good luck, ghostie! :amuse What type of job are you interviewing for?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: has an interview today! Wish me luck!

Hope it turned out positive for you. Tell us if you've got the job then ;p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: has an interview today! Wish me luck!

:s I think I'm a bit too late but anyway...

:turtleGood Luck ghostE! :turtle

:guns:guns:guns​
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: has an interview today! Wish me luck!

Kick some artistic ass in the interview today. :cheerbunny
Which of these do you like better?
Coffee or tea?
apples or oranges?
fire or water?
Thanks buddy!
Coffee
Green apples
fire

Good luck, ghostie! :amuse What type of job are you interviewing for?
Thanks! :D
I interviewed for a graphic designer position with an aparrel company that specializes in Hope it turned out positive for you. Tell us if you've got the job then ;p[/QUOTE]
Thanks bro-seff! I should hear something by next week. Then if they like me, I get a second interview... so if I get this job, it won't be for another few weeks or so. -_-;

:s I think I'm a bit too late but anyway...

:turtleGood Luck ghostE! :turtle

:guns:guns:guns​
Thanks! There is no such thing as being late with wishing someone luck! :grin
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: has an interview today! Wish me luck!

Good luck with your interview! I hope it goes well. :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: has an interview today! Wish me luck!

Good luck with your interview! I hope it goes well. :)
Thanks Ellie! ;)

I had it at 11am (our time) and it seemed to go well. There are about 10 other people also interviewing for 2 job openings. So hopefully I will hear back next week that I am getting the 2nd interview!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

How was the interview?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

How was the interview?
seemed to go well... I will find out more next week, hopefully.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

I hope you get second interview. =D Gear for Sports?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

^Thanks and yes that is what the company is called.
 
Top