Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Bioshock 2. 
Both.

Both.







Dude! Seriously, you have to check out OP asap! lol Be patient with it and I can guarantee that after ch. 50 you won't stop reading it! 


What type of job are you interviewing for?
I think I'm a bit too late but anyway...
Good Luck ghostE! 


Thanks buddy!Kick some artistic ass in the interview today.
Which of these do you like better?
Coffee or tea?
apples or oranges?
fire or water?
Thanks!Good luck, ghostie!What type of job are you interviewing for?


Thanks! There is no such thing as being late with wishing someone luck!I think I'm a bit too late but anyway...
Good Luck ghostE!


Thanks Ellie!Good luck with your interview! I hope it goes well.![]()

seemed to go well... I will find out more next week, hopefully.How was the interview?