ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

It is a generic nick-name I give people. :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Why sister-fury?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Hey ghostE!

Have you actually started work on your OP masterpiece??? :amuse Oh and before I forget....

I'm doin your mom :smile-big j/k
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Alright I will let you see the piece that will own Aki... just don't let him see it! I don't want him to start crying uncontrollably. :)


That is funny you mentioned mothers, cause yours would not stop calling me last night. :p
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

So we can't even win the OP art contest. :scry

I want volume 0 so badly.

I think are your thread title is pointless now. :(
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Can I vote even if I don't participate? :|
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

^I believe that is the case, M3J.

I am still going to have some One Piece art done, regardless of a few catches. :D

Aki... you better not have looked at my masterpiece!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

Master Piece.. You... ?

Is it okay if I laugh? :p

You don't have my vote in the winter contest, unless the other person dies of course.. then you get my vote..
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

you know you love my masterpiece, don't playa hate on me! :)

you probably didn't even bother to look at it... did you?

What other person are you referring to? There has been about 4 others that have submitted art...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

I'm talking about Foggyflute.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

oh... well how was I suppose to know that?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

You just should..
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

Don't spam in your own thread. That's not nice.

So, how's your OP fanart coming along?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

it's my party, I can spam if I want to. :p

Didn't ya see it already?


I think it is my best work yet! :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

I thought it was a joke and I still do..

How's your REAL OP fanart coming along?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

It is coming along very nicely... it brings a tear to my eye knowing how awesome it is going to be. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

I can't wait to see it. :amuse

BTW how is the weather there?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

Thank you! It will be epic... but not as epic as what Oda pulled off this week. :oh

Freezing with off and on slush coming from the sky! :s

How about where you are?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

It has been snowing like crazy and we're expecting around 4-8 in. of snow today.
 
Top