Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!
Hey
ghostE!
I have to say this pic...
http://ghostexiled.deviantart.com/art/Kung-Fu-Me-40302235
is legendary dude!!!
Yo Buggy!
Thank you very much... I did that painting back in college.
How can you tell if the leftover pizza in the fridge is safe to eat?
What time are you waking up and going to sleep?
When is the best time to rob a bank?
You come up with some funny questions, Aki!
I would say it is safe to eat if there is no mold on it and it does not smell like a foot.
Lately being jobless, I stay up all night and sleep during the day.
I think it is better to rob the security trucks... like Bill Murray did in
Groundhog Day
I couldn't find the actual scene but I am sure you have seen it and know what I am talking about.
Without spoiling members... I need to go on record and say how
really disappointed I am with Naruto and especially Bleach this week!
I don't think I have ever been this upset over a manga chapter like Bleach... in forever!
Naruto is just getting tiring with this Sasuke stuff.
One Piece on the other hand is just too awesome for words.