ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

^the double decker? I have before... I would again I am sure.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

How's it going ghostE? :)

Can you do the moonwalk? *I'm talking about MJ, not......well you know*
Do you like cheese?
Favourite meat? :blink
Favourite beer? :blink
Can you sing? *What do you think of the song?*
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

^it is going, bugster!

I am afraid that I can not dance well at all... I am all white boy on the dance floor. :p

Yeah I like cheese.

mmmm...steak...mmmmm!

Amberbock is a good one.

Nope can't sing either... and of course I like that song. Didn't you check out my songs links that I posted on here and riki's thread?

btw, I know it will not happen, but how awesome would it be if Enel all of a sudden crash landed in the middle of the battle on MF? I would crap myself! :grin
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

That doesn't matter dude! You can still get down with the ladies on the dancefloor! ;)

:nuts What kind of steak do you like? Rib? Sirloin?

You gave riki one heck of list to check out lol. Ayo is a cool song. Have you checked out the BlackOut 2 album? A Lil' Bit is a good tune as well! :grin

I would too. Enel will return someday! :shakefist
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

I would take any kind of steak... but the best is a brown sugar whiskey soaked sirlon! yumyum!

well it was a list that I also previously posted on this thread... so it was not something I just sat down and created for the sole purpose of posting it in Riki's thread! :p

Yeah I have Blackout 2... good stuff!

I still can't help but think that Enel would own just about everyone in the OP universe... besides Luffy of course. :)


I posted a poll for fun! I struggled with the idea of this one...

In the past I would of chosen Naruto or Bleach... but their worlds have become kinda dreary.

Now, it is a tie between One Piece and Fairy Tail... but I chose Fairy Tail.

I enjoy both worlds for their focus on friends and taking on new things as a team. As far as what kind of character I would be, I would have to go with an Erza type of magic. :)
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

I would take any kind of steak... but the best is a brown sugar whiskey soaked sirlon! yumyum!
That sounds delicious all right! :drool

I posted a poll for fun! I struggled with the idea of this one...

In the past I would of chosen Naruto or Bleach... but their worlds have become kinda dreary.

Now, it is a tie between One Piece and Fairy Tail... but I chose Fairy Tail.

I enjoy both worlds for their focus on friends and taking on new things as a team. As far as what kind of character I would be, I would have to go with an Erza type of magic. :)
That's a good choice. TBH, even though I'm the mod of DGM, I wouldn't want to live in that universe since the end of the world might be near and I have to worry whether or not the person next to me is an akuma. :s
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

^ha... very true! :D

You still have to pick one though!

Have you found any new music from that post of mine?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Decisions, decisions...I'll think about it later.

Opps! I forgot to listen to your list...my bad. :sweat
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

alright then, I am holding you to it!

if you listen to them, then I will extend your back rub time for another hour! :grin
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Another poll -_-;

The Soul Society is so awesome and you could say Hueco Mundo is for all the emo fans.
I would live inside the Seireitei of course and have my own personal bonsai/sand garden like Byakuya.:love
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Obviously One Piece. Being a pirate would be so awesome!! Especially with all those weird-ass powers. As a pirate I could do whatever I wanted and live out at sea (clearly awesome). I totally be someone like Law (he has a bear in his crew!!)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Naruto purely because I get to jump from tree to tree and can even walk upside down. =D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Another poll -_-;

The Soul Society is so awesome and you could say Hueco Mundo is for all the emo fans.
I would live inside the Seireitei of course and have my own personal bonsai/sand garden like Byakuya.:love
Hey if you no likey my thread or the polls within it, you don't have to come around here no more! :D
Yeah until, Azien comes and murders you! :p

Obviously One Piece. Being a pirate would be so awesome!! Especially with all those weird-ass powers. As a pirate I could do whatever I wanted and live out at sea (clearly awesome). I totally be someone like Law (he has a bear in his crew!!)
Is this the first time you have stopped by my thread? :blink
Welcome, welcome! :D
Like I said, One Piece was pretty much neck to neck with my decision to pick Fairy Tail. I agree with everything you said... the only thing that held me back was the idea of being hunted down by Marines. :)

Naruto purely because I get to jump from tree to tree and can even walk upside down. =D
Why is it that I am not surprised by your answer? :p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Nice poll idea but where is DBZ :(. I want to go SS3. I love the transformation and the hair. I also liked Guko's character. He was so care free yet his was so strong.

Other than him, I think Ichigo in Hollow form v. 2.0 would be nice. I like the mask :).
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

^I figured that I would stick with manga that was currently going on! :)

Make sure to vote in the poll, other wise what is the point of having it! :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

One Piece for me! :tem

Who wouldn't want to travel the GL? :blink I want to eat a DF, learn about the void century, eat weird meat like skyfish lol, learn haki and most importantly visit Amazon Lily & Mermaid Island! :hearts

I would slowly build a very special crew of my own...:D and eventually become a Yonkou in no time.......:smile-big
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Is this the first time you have stopped by my thread? :blink
Welcome, welcome! :D
Yep yep, sure is. And a nice thread at that.


Like I said, One Piece was pretty much neck to neck with my decision to pick Fairy Tail. I agree with everything you said... the only thing that held me back was the idea of being hunted down by Marines. :)
I think getting hunted down by the Marines adds to the fun. Always needs to be some form of danger to have a real good time. ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Yanno, I think I actually wanna be in Team Medical Dragon. Main character is fucking awesome. =D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Yep yep, sure is. And a nice thread at that.
Well thanks for hanging out! :D

I think getting hunted down by the Marines adds to the fun. Always needs to be some form of danger to have a real good time. ;)
true... until your ass gets thrown into Impel down! :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Yooo ghostE!

What hip hop artists do you like/listen to the most? :blink
Have you ever tried camel meat?
Do you like this tune? What about this one? or this one?

Favourite milkshake/smoothie???
 
Top