ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My cat gets really fat when I "feed" him too much!

What do you think of this week's episode of Chuck?
Riki you watch Chuck?:o I thought I was alone around these parts :hi5

I'm so happy that Chuck and Sarah finally hooked up, the episode was okay; I loved how Morgan kept referring to General Beckman as "Sir" lol.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Let's see...ghost, After_Image, and I watch Chuck. I don't know anyone else who does though.

I'm also glad that Sarah and Chuck finally talked about their feelings toward each other and cleared things up. Team Bartowski is going to be the best spy team out there. :tem
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Nice title change again mate. I wonder if you wrote that from a personal experience?
Let me tell ya it doesn't feel good to be kicked in the southern hemisphere.

edit: Chuck - don't come-back.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

I have to be honest; I clicked all the way to the last one with the question marks, how gullible :(....I kept expecting something awesome, damn you Kaiten!!!!

@Charlie san: you don't like Chuck? :(
It's gonna be awesome now that Morgan knows Chuck's secret. That only leaves poor Ellie.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

@Kaiten.Sama: lol , why ya got to make someone click so many tags? :mad

@goldb: No I don't. I don't hate it but I don't like it either. For me Chuck + Apprentice = Channel changer 99.9 percent. :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

New episode of Chuck will be on April 26th. :tem
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

FEAR MY RAIKIRI, GHOSTE! FEEEAAAR IT!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Congrats with the PT job and I wish you luck in obtaining a FT position at the sports wear company. :)

CS4 Master Suite is more than enough lol.

I still haven't watched Kick-Ass. :darn
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: My cat gets really fat when I "feed" him too much!

Not really much has happened that is new and exciting, just working a part-time job as a graphic designer for a Sports wear company, waiting and hoping to be given a Full-time gig. Also, slowly putting together the story and characters for my web comic that I am going to try and start this summer.
Congratulations Ghost...

I am quite curious about your web comic. Is it a complete secret or would you give us that sneak peek :p


I still haven't watched Kick-Ass. :darn
I didn't hear about this movie untill hermie gave me a trailer

yeah I definitely want to watch it too
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yeah, I hoping to see Kick-Ass soon too. A few people I've spoken to have suddenly fell in love with the 11 year old girl Hit-Girl, which is a bit disturbing :(...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Kick-Ass looks awesome to watch, but that is disturbing that some people are in love with Hit Girl especially if they're way older. >.>

Chuck spoilers for you:
Question: Now that Agents Walker and Bartowski are together on Chuck, what’s next for our favorite couple? —Charles
Ausiello: A new obstacle! “Chuck has a secret he’s keeping from Sarah,” teases exec producer Josh Schwartz. “A secret that could cost Chuck what Sarah loves most about him — his mind.” Um, yikers!
Uh oh...maybe Chuck was still stressed out about "killing" (since he might be still alive) Shaw that he can't focus anymore. That or the Intersect is acting up.

Question: Two weeks in the row without any Chuck spoilers? What’s the matter, sad that Shaw is finally gone? I’m not! What’s next for Team Bartowski? —Marie
Ausiello: That Shaw crack may come back to haunt you, since I have it on very good authority that someone from Chuck’s past will return in the finale to do him great harm. Guesses? Hit the comments!
With that hint, I have a feeling that it would be Shaw since he would want payback against Chuck for stopping him from getting revenge on Sarah. I doubt it would be Bryce or Jill, but it might be the guy who made that Intersect glasses since Chuck did put him in that government secret area.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Kick-Ass looks awesome to watch, but that is disturbing that some people are in love with Hit Girl especially if they're way older. >.>
yeah that was a bit disturbin since they're around my age: 18-21...she's too young to even be considered jailbait...
Chuck spoilers for you:
Uh oh...maybe Chuck was still stressed out about "killing" (since he might be still alive) Shaw that he can't focus anymore. That or the Intersect is acting up.



With that hint, I have a feeling that it would be Shaw since he would want payback against Chuck for stopping him from getting revenge on Sarah. I doubt it would be Bryce or Jill, but it might be the guy who made that Intersect glasses since Chuck did put him in that government secret area.
Wow, nice spoilers riki-chan!!

1. I'm worried about the secret Chuck is hiding from Sarah, especially since he's quite terrible at hiding secrets and it always comes back to haunt him. I hope it's nothing too big and I wanna enjoy their coupledom for a while still.

2. Yeah I'm thinking Shaw too, I just have a gut feeling we haven't seen the last of him. Maybe the Ring will do a "Larkin" on him(bring him back from the brink).I can't really think of anyone else right now...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

2. Yeah I'm thinking Shaw too, I just have a gut feeling we haven't seen the last of him. Maybe the Ring will do a "Larkin" on him(bring him back from the brink).I can't really think of anyone else right now...
That is the most likely possibility. I also have a thought that Shaw might reveal Chuck's secret to the Ring since he would not have any qualms about it now. Besides he would take away the person that Sarah loves, which would be a type of revenge on her (e.g. you took away the woman I love so I'll take away the man you love).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yeah, I think you're right because right now they(Sarah and Chuck) are each other's weaknesses. If Shaw wants to hurt either of them, all he has to do is capture the other or do something to them.

You know what, I just realised this isn't your thread riki-chan, it's ghostE's. Where is he anyways? oh ghostE!!! ghostEeeeeeeeee!!! where are you???
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

LOL I think we took over his thread, goldb. :amuse

Ghost is probably busy with something. Maybe another amazing artwork?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

haha... yeah you guys went a bit Chuck crazy! :P

I was getting ready to get started on a new piece, but the part time job (where I have to drive about 30 to 40 minutes there and back) and other little things... I just have not gotten the ball rolling yet.

some unfortunate news, Chuck is in endanger again of being canceled yet again.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yeah I read that story, dammit. I personally thought this season was okay but apparently ratings-wise it hasn't really cut it in the States so I guess that's why, but the show is really big, the higher ups ought to know that. There's bound to be another big protest like last year to bring back Chuck.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yeah, I'm hoping that Chuck will be renew again. Things are getting much interesting now.

How is your job so far?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

^It is going okay... not really the best. Like I stated I am just working part time and I have to make a crap drive there and back.

I am trying to get enrolled into a TEFL class, so that I can take off for Japan. :)

How about you? Anymore luck with finding a job?
 
Top