ghostexiled's yaoi thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

I applied for some jobs but nothing yet.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

I you still trying for outside the country?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

I haven't decided.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yo, how's your work going?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

My mom just showed me an article today and it was about job opportunity in Ohio. Apparently, there is 3% in education that are planning to hire. :darn
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yo, how's your work going?
It is okay... but is starting to get sucky. It is too long of a drive there and back for part time work and the boss who initially came off easy going is really a douche bag. He chewed me out for being sick and calling into work my 4th day... he said he thought I lied about it. So yeah, he can F*ck off!

I am actually going to be using my tax return to get my TEFL certificate from Oxford Seminars, so I can get a job teaching over in Japan or maybe South Korea.

My mom just showed me an article today and it was about job opportunity in Ohio. Apparently, there is 3% in education that are planning to hire. :darn
I tell ya... my mother works for the Kansas City school district and she told me that the inner city schools are ALWAYS hiring and usually will pay more than nice schools! :p

Did I show you this site? You should check it out!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

What're you gonna teach?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

TEFL=Teach English as a First Language.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yep, you gave me that site already. :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Are you good at teaching though? <_< You have that old look down since you're nearly bald.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yep, you gave me that site already. :amuse
I thought I might of... couldn't remember. :p

Are you good at teaching though? <_< You have that old look down since you're nearly bald.
Remind me again why I even bother talking to you still...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Because you love my charming personality. But we're talking about you, not why you still talk to me.

You a movie buff?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

so everyone is job-hunting here? I wish I coud find something for abroad too. Japan would be a dream, I guess I better get looking and asking around.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yes Milly I am a movie buff... I worked 4 solid years at Blockbuster during college.

Yeah, Goldb... the real world sucks balls. Also, if you have a BA degree most Asian countries will hire you to teach basic English to them.

This is what I am doing! Along with tacking on a TEFL certificate to help me more and potentially get paid more as well. :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Yes Milly I am a movie buff... I worked 4 solid years at Blockbuster during college.

Yeah, Goldb... the real world sucks balls. Also, if you have a BA degree most Asian countries will hire you to teach basic English to them.

This is what I am doing! Along with tacking on a TEFL certificate to help me more and potentially get paid more as well.
:)
Hmmm that sucks, I'm doing a Bsc degree but I don't mean I'll give up!! After I hopefully finish my degree this year, I'm gonna do a short course of some sort part-time whilst I'm looking for a job. I don't wanna be sitting on my ass.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Hey, ghost! How are you? I bet you're pretty busy with work. How is it so far? :amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

^Hello, Riki! :D

I am doing well... just getting ready to start my TEFL class on May 8th in hopes to get this boat moving towards a job in Japan or S.Korea.

I am actually not working anymore... the owner of the place was quite the ASS and I decided that it was not worth driving almost an hour there and back, for money that was not even greater than what unemployment is paying me.

I am actually busy with getting everybody's avatars done that I promised a while back! :D

I am about done with Koen's and then I will start yours! :)

How are things going for you?
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

That stinks that your boss was an @$$ to you. At least it was a learning experience right? ^^

Tell me how your TEFL class goes. I am planning of going to grad school to get an ESL Endorsement to add to my teaching license but I need to save some more money. :darn

I'm doing pretty well. Work has kept me busy, which is good. Just one more month and then it's summer break. :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

No learning experience for me... they lacked greatly what I had (skill wise) but regardless the guy was a douche to me.

My 4th day working there I had called in cause I was horribly sick... when I came in the next time, he called me into his office and cursed me out stating he believed me not to be sick that day.

Since then I really did not enjoy working for a man, who claimed at first to super laid back and whatnot and then did a 180 on me and bitched me out and called me a liar.

All I know is, I am done working for apparel companies... they have been nothing but a black spot on my art career.

I will for sure keep ya in the loop on my progress thru the TEFL course! Not sure if I had pointed this out to you before or not, but this is the company for which I am taking the course with: http://oxfordseminars.com

I hope you can work things out for yourself, I am sure you can! :grin

I am just trying to keep myself busy and improve more in my art by getting all the work done that I have been to busy for or just too lazy for. :p

I will post the pieces in this thread as I get them done.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!

Man, that guy does sound like a jerk! :mad I hope that you'll find a better job next time.

Yep, you gave me that website before. Unfortunately, I can't use it to teach ESL here so I can't take that course to get my ESL license. :(

Thanks for the encouragement! I have been looking at some local universities/colleges' grad school programs. I had talk to some ESL teachers for their recommendations and advices as well. ^^

Anyway, I can't wait to see your new artworks. :)
 
Top