ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Never thinks things logically when there is no logic to be had.

Riki - so what did you have in mind for me?

Goldb - I remember the days when you were such a sweet innocent member... what has happened to you? :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Never thinks things logically when there is no logic to be had.

:crying I'm still innocent, or my new version of it :p.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Never thinks things logically when there is no logic to be had.

I have a few question for you, please take these very serious, I need to make sure about you.

Do you get any strange ideas when you drive around high schools?
What is the youngest age you will date someone?
Do you read any lolicon manga?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Never thinks things logically when there is no logic to be had.

really JAS...

I don't drive around High Schools.
23 or 24 yrs. old.
no I don't.

:oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has decided that he shall never return to the FF section.

I'm deciding between two characters right now. I'll get back to you when I make my decision. :amuse

What happened in the FF? Were they being mean to you?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has decided that he shall never return to the FF section.

sounds good! I will be here ready and waiting! :D

yeah just read Aki's comment above and you will get the jest of what is the deal.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Has decided that he shall never return to the FF section.

Oh come on...........
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has decided that he shall never return to the FF section.

what? I simply don't enjoy being called a "Pedo" or "lolicon". It was okay at first as a joke... but it is starting to wear on my nerves.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has decided that he shall never return to the FF section.

I appreciate that and I can enjoy a good joke just as much as the next guy. Most that know me, like you should, know that I was being silly and joking around with Icyhott.

[xi0]We know, we know[/xi0]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Has decided that he shall never return to the FF section.

Change your thread title and please come back, I miss your voice in a non gay way. :scry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

Yeah please come back ghostE, the win thread aint the same without your lameness dammit! :crying
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

Lameness?

That sure is motivating... :notrust
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

I mean lame as in awesome! -_-;
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

Awwww you came back to us. :hug

So what's up with your strawberry wind? Why should you taste it?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

It was a title that Kait & Xi0 told me I should put after our discussion about some college "activities" I partook in.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

Care to expand on that??? feel free to use some spoiler tags...:p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

Have you ever seen the movie "Half Baked" or "Pineapple Express"?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

Yep, no need for explanation, I catch your drift now :). I for one have never done any of those activities, but its not too late and I'd like to try out at least once.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

Well you are closer to a country that allows those "activities" to take place without fear or being arrested and thrown in jail for. :p
 
Top