ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Be an artist/illustrator has always been my biggest wish... but that is an over-saturated market just the same as Hollywood.

I have always been into Japan and their culture. I would really love to see the major places... Tokyo, Oska, Kobe, Kyoto and the such.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

But like in Hollywood, if you have the right appeal, then you become pretty big. In an over-saturated market, you just need to ask yourself "why should they choose me? What do I have to offer that over 1million others can't?" If you can answer those two questions positively with confidence, then I don't see much problem.

What about technology? One of Japan's strong point is their advanced technology.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Why not Sweden? :oh
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

I would love to go to Sweden as well... but as far as work goes, they won't hire English teachers that have not had a year or 2 or experience.

I have thought about it... but the problem is having a job where I can have enough to live.


So if you have any ideas Blai... I am all ears! :D
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Aah, well, I don't know how the situation is really for "job-immigrants" at all. All I know is that if you want to teach then it's best to teach in French, German or Spanish. Doubt there's a lot of English spots open.

Basically, if you get a full-time job anywhere in Sweden, you'd have enough to live. In my city the cheapest apartments are for €200 a month and the average salary after tax is around €1800 so you'd make it pretty easy. So you could rent the cheaper apartments and then work your way up basically.


Or I can hire you as graph. designer and webmaster for Flyeth. Don't expect to get payed until this Summer though :hurr
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Yeah I am afraid that I don't know any other languages other than my mother tongue...

Sweden sounds great... would love to visit at some time or another.

So what is "Flyeth" and what does it mean to you?

I could working out some working relationship with ya... I need da money!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Flyeth is my and my friend's company who market musicians/bands and in six to ten months from now it'll also be a clothing line. Basically, Flyeth is my shot at earning millions while doing something I love. Flyeth = Old way of saying "fly" you know, as in swag/style.

We're going to launch a website with merchandise and we need someone to build up the graphic designs for it, as well as help us visualize our logo and graph ideas for the shirts.

Planning on launching this summer and planning on launching it big.


We're planning on hitting the paper magazine business at the campus to start with this autumn, then spread to close-by campuses etc. There's loads of opportunities - we just need to gather the right people.

I don't really fancy discussing details etc but if you're up for some serious talk then I'm all game.
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Sounds like you got yourself a great idea! :D

I would love to help out if you think I have what it takes to hang with the big boys. :p

I have quite the experience working in the apparel world.. doing screen-print designs for shirts and what-not.

I am currently learning web-design and programming here @ my internship... so hopefully I can get a shit load of knowledge under my belt by the time you would like to get your site ready.

So like I stated... if you would like to gain an old, washed up artist like myself, I would gladly help you out with your project. :grin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Why not learn another language online or with a hot female that speaks that language?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

There ain't no hot females around these parts that are single and knows a second language...
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Online?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

what online?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Find a girl online or educate yourself a new language using the internet.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

do you have any hot/cute relatives that would like to teach this awesome white man the language of Indian love?

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

I refuse to accept you in our family. We don't need more baldness genes spreading around.

I feel insecure about my hair now. T_T

I might know some, but I'm not sure how fluent they are. The unmarried ones anyway; we learned by listening and thus might not be fluent.

Go find some online. There are websites like shaadi.com where parents (usually) try to get arrange marriage set up. <_<
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

That's cold man...

remind me why I talk to you? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

Because you value my deep but very rare insights and appreciate my humor, and because I know your humor well. Plus, you love being insulted by the great M3J. :3c

But yeah, I don't care if you get married into the family, so long as you treat my cousin good. \o


So,how's interning going?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

riiiiiiight...

have any pics of your cousin? On FB maybe?

Interning is going well... I guess.

tomorrow I will post some work I have been doing for them, so that all yall can see my awesome talent in the graphic design area.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

How young you prefer 'em? <_< Nothing belo... daaaamn. <_< I just remembered, I'm the second youngest, and the youngest is like, two weeks younger than me.

Just enter typical Indian last name and you should find some.

Nice. What kind of art are you doing?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...

For Blai, Milly and anyone else that is interested.

This is a recent package that I worked on for my internship @ the web company.

 
Top