ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

welcome back! What are your thoughts on Fairy Tail?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

A bit up and down since the whole S-Class/Grimoire Heart arc started tbh. Though I've seen this weeks chapter and I'm loving it!
Imo, considering the 7 kin are some of the strongest dark mages, I think theyre defeats have been somewhat lackluster, don't you agree? On the other hand the one of the 7 that's made any sort of impact with me is Kain Hikaru! I love that guy DODOSUKOI!!!!

But seems there's more to come from GH, looking at this week's chapter :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

well with the recent confirmation that the 7 kin was just a "tool" used for Hades. I really am not that concerned with how the fights have gone really.

I mean FT has felt the pressure for sure in this arc... they are quickly becoming less and less able to maneuver throw the trial of GH.

Also with the showing of a new more powerful guy waiting in the wings... I think FT is in for a world of hurt.

I am looking forward towards seeing if Gildartz, Blxlow and Fried come back or not.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

Yeah you would think that Bluenote vs Gildarts is the perfect match-up. I'm also hoping Laxus makes his comeback soon, preferably in this arc to defend his grandpa's honour, but I'm guessing Mashima-san is saving his return for til maybe after or during Ivan's storyline.

What do you Meldy's obsession with Ultear is all about? some sort of crush? :s
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

I think that Meldy sees Ultear as Wendy saw Mistogun.

A savior of sorts... maybe even as a big sister type deal.

I agree that Laxus will be saved for the conflict arc with his father.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

Yeah maybe, but she doesn't really seem like the "saviour" type. Hopefully we'll get more backstory into her.

How do you think the situation will conclude/ be resolved in the end of this arc?? Who will defeat Master Hades
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

I think that Hades will be back stabbed or turned on by a fully awakened Zeref.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

You like The Breaker? How many chapter have you read? How is your apprenticeship going?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

I am digging it! I am 35 chapters in...

Lee Shion just fought the bully and almost killed him with his chi punching. Then he fought the Pretty boy who annihilated him but was freaked out by Shion's ability to keep getting up.

Then Gong showed up and threatened to fight the pretty boy... but no fight happened since the pretty boy threatened to bring more people into the fight.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

All I can say is, it will only get better.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

I keep hearing about this manhwa called The Breaker :s, someone bring me in I wanna be culturally diverse too!! :yelling
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

I keep hearing about this manhwa called The Breaker :s, someone bring me in I wanna be culturally diverse too!! :yelling
I'll be glad to help you. I am sure you already know, we have two new sections---->Manhwa and its subsection The Breaker.

The Breaker has elements of Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, and Martial Arts. Its a Seinen series having two parts. Part 1 was called The Breaker and had 72 chapters. Part 2 is called The Breaker : New Waves and its ongoing with 25 chapters. Its one of my favorite series. I recommended Ghostie to read another manhwa Veritas (on hiatus sadly) as well.

Cutting it short, if you like action series, trust me you will not be disappointed.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

I'll be glad to help you. I am sure you already know, we have two new sections---->Manhwa and its subsection The Breaker.

The Breaker has elements of Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, and Martial Arts. Its a Seinen series having two parts. Part 1 was called The Breaker and had 72 chapters. Part 2 is called The Breaker : New Waves and its ongoing with 25 chapters. Its one of my favorite series. I recommended Ghostie to read another manhwa Veritas (on hiatus sadly) as well.

Cutting it short, if you like action series, trust me you will not be disappointed.
Will check it out now!! :whooAre there any particular scan groups that does HQ scans of The Breaker for download and archiving or not??

I'll look into the Veritas one a bit later.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Your Mommy ain't got nothing on me!

Will check it out now!! :whooAre there any particular scan groups that does HQ scans of The Breaker for download and archiving or not??

I'll look into the Veritas one a bit later.
A-team is Editing The Breaker : New Waves for the time being. helz0ne did the part 1. You can check MU for more details.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Renewal for Supernatural and your favourite twilight series ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

What do you think of AnE?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Koen you are missing out on Vampire Dairies! :D

Riki - the channel?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Ao no Exorcist, silly. :p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

*face-slap*

Oh yeah... haha! :grin

I am digging it! It reminds me a lot of D.Grayman.
 
Top