Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Nah, he's dead. Look at those lifeless eyes, gorilla is dead and gone.
Lifeless eyes? They are basically closed...
I think he's uncounsious.

Really, I could totally see Sasaki die, but Kondo, really?
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Gorilla is still alive :wtf

---------- Post added July 03, 2015 at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was June 26, 2015 at 05:39 AM ----------

Chapter 548
Is Oboro finally dead?
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Oboro cannot be dead, right?
I really wanted Gintoki to be the one to kill him!

Although, I guess the secondary characters do need to kill someone important at some point in the manga...
And now that we were introduced to that other character that looked like Shoyou, Oboro seems a lot less important.

I wonder if the whole Shogun arc will be animated this season in Gintama.
It's been going for almost 50 chapters now (since chapter 502), and could really take a full season to animate.

We might only get it next season, I guess.
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If Oboro dies I'll be extremely happy. I don't care who does it, just kill the dude already :cheez
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
I also hope Oboro is dead. Gintoki already give him a cool looking finish back when he first appear (that scene animated look sicked). I just want him gone already.
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
That was the last character i expected to die. Damn you, fake Shouyou :biblethump

---------- Post added July 13, 2015 at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was July 11, 2015 at 04:50 AM ----------

Check this out, guys. Gorilla deserved the spot :kreygasm
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Spoilers 550




luno said:
As always I don’t know how much they are legit…

Gintoki and the others are able to escape from naraku. and it’s time to say goodbye to Sasaki.

Nobunobu has the report of the last events, and is in rage, the police as a whole needs a total reform.

But Matsudaira says that as Shigheshige predict, a anti bakufu force is raising and the chance to overthrown the shogunate are high.

Otae is back to Edo and is nursing Kozenigata, between some trashbin she sees Kondo, she says that like that he will catch a cold, and Kondo answer that if she doesn’t hit him say goodbye will be really hard. :pout
Translated spoilers credits to Luno

Source : Weibo
 
Last edited:

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
http://www.mangapanda.com/gintama/550

Such a great chapter again.

It seems this arc is ending, but, I don't think it's possible now to go back to the old ways.
There will still be humor in every chapter, but I doubt we will see full-comedy chapter any time soon.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
So many change this arc. Dang
 

Txapeldun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
599
Reaction score
236
Country
Abu Dhabi
Okay. What should we expect of Gintama after ch 551?
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Woah... I doubt we will see those guys for a while now...
They will most likely only come back in a dramatic ways in a future arc.

It's going to be weird having a regular chapters, or even arcs without any of them showing up.
Sure, there are plenty of other characters to interact with, but they were really the most interesting ones amongts the support characters.
 

Master OZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Didn´t Umibouzu have Toothbrush moustache? It feels weird seeing him with that Iboharu-like ´stache.
 

Mohsen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
2,893
Reaction score
1,283
Gender
Male
Country
Storm's End
Am I the only one thinking that Sorachi is kinda rushing things? I'm beginning to fear that Gintama will have the same unsatisfying ending like HSDK. I mean not long a go we got a Shoyou double and Kamui clashing with his dad soon after that is a bit too much and rushed (IMHO).
 
Top