No description yet, but I managed to find some pics on 2ch. If a description of the chapter comes up then I'll update that as well.....Paako with boobs? O_O
EDIT- Found a description, and added more pics.
なんとか門を通してもらえた銀時たちだが門番たちが別れ際に
「お気をつけて行ってくださいね 死地の旅を」
閉められる門
と同時に銀時たちに向かって無数のクナイが投げられる
場面変わって神威たちの戦いは夜兎二人が間に入り止められてた
鳳仙を止めた夜兎は腕を失い神威を止めた云業は命を失う
腕がなくなった夜兎は云業の命に免じて団長の不始末を許してくれと言う
夜兎は鳳仙とより良い関係を築くため、春雨を裏切らない証拠が欲しいと話す
鳳仙は吉原の街に手を出さなければ金でも商いでも好きにしろと告げる
神威はそんな鳳仙に興醒めしたと言って去る
以下次号
No title, but basically Gintoki and the others try to sneak back into Yoshiwara's gate, and Tsukuyo tells them to be careful as the guard will kill them if they are found out.
They don't get far however as a bunch of kunai block their path.
Meanwhile Housen and Kamui are duking it out, until the two other Yato stop their battle, saying that if they should lose their arms (?) they won't be considered Yato anymore. (I guess this is why Umibozu is an outcast now?)
Turns out that Kamui and his partners were only sent to make sure Housen wasn't abusing the power of the Harusame. He started Yoshiwara as a side venture, but it became more important to him as time went on. Kamui decides to leave Housen alone as long as he doesn't do anything to upset the Harusame.
To be continued.