Re: Googlez&!
Revive mine too
Revive mine too




Geniuses are always alonestill dead? don't u have any friend?![]()



Argh, I feel so bad. Still haven't finished it. It's not that I don't have the time, but I just can't get myself to turn on the Wii and get back into it. I'm too focused on other things right now.I finished Twilight Princess.
The boss battle is so amazing.
Yay! I'm glad you liked it! Did you get everything? Because everybody I know who watched it is at least a little confused or did not quite understand something. But that's why it gets better with every time you watch it. You keep discovering new things; little hints and funny details.I finished Paprika.
What an insightful piece of art.
Huh? I (think I) understood everything. Maybe because I watched Inception?Yay! I'm glad you liked it! Did you get everything? Because everybody I know who watched it is at least a little confused or did not quite understand something. But that's why it gets better with every time you watch it. You keep discovering new things; little hints and funny details.

That's ok, I definitely understand that feeling. After the awesomeness that was Skyward Sword, I sort of had to force myself to play Twilight Princess again. It took me a while to get back into it. In the end, I think it was worth it. But you just have to do it when you feel like there's nothing better to do. XD I sound like an anti-Twilight Princess person now, but it's not true! It's an awesome game.Argh, I feel so bad. Still haven't finished it. It's not that I don't have the time, but I just can't get myself to turn on the Wii and get back into it. I'm too focused on other things right now.
Well, I think I got the vast majority of what was going on. The only thing that got a little confusing to me was when reality started to cross with the dreamworld in the last 30 minutes or so of the movie. Was it really crossing over, or was it just happening inside of their heads? (Haha this reminds me of a VERY similar situation in the last novel of Harry Potter. How weird. XD) Maybe you could explain that one part to me a little more.Yay! I'm glad you liked it! Did you get everything? Because everybody I know who watched it is at least a little confused or did not quite understand something. But that's why it gets better with every time you watch it. You keep discovering new things; little hints and funny details.
Yeah! Haha. The entire time I was thinking "damnnn. Inception kind of ripped this anime off a little bit."Huh? I (think I) understood everything. Maybe because I watched Inception?![]()
Required watching IMODid you watch paranoia agent?
It's pretty funny when you think about all the people who are all "wtf Inception" and you are like "Bitch, watch Paprika".Yeah! Haha. The entire time I was thinking "damnnn. Inception kind of ripped this anime off a little bit."
Yes. I really loved the freaky parade~Oh, I thought it lived up to the expectations Googz and Uste set out for it quite well! Despite having extremely high expectations for it, I was not disappointed at all. I thought it was very unique and well done.