- Joined
- Sep 1, 2015
- Messages
- 2,099
- Reaction score
- 3,100
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Don't worry. I don't read Crunchyroll's Translations either. It just happened that this was discussed earlier. Even so, from the regular translation, it seems to me that Neinhart's MP indeed has an effect on his Historias.I usually don't read the Crunchyroll translations, so this is the first time I've seen this. I'll concede this point then.
I admit its speculation but it's not far-fetched. We'll never know what Invel felt there because there was no dialogue. But to say with 100% certainty that he was only shocked to say Gray alive (regardless of sensing his power), that isn't proven either.END negated Age Seal BECAUSE of his power, those two reasons you suggested are pretty much synonymous. As for Brandish, they literally said that her magic power was what was scaring them. In Invel's case it's nothing but speculation.
I agree they aren't exactly equal. That is why I said that if people want to believe that the Historias are a little stronger than Sting and Minerva, then I'm okay with that. The point is that they aren't that strong. After all, Minerva and Rogue were able to take some hits from Historia Wahl + Historia Bloodman.A long fight doesn't mean that the two combatants are equal. Laxus was a fair bit above Natsu and Gajeel back in FF but their fight still lasted quite a while.
We don't know if that is Gildarts strongest move so I can't comment on that one. As for Natsu, I actually do put him as far above Jacob as I put Gildarts over Historia Serena, if we're talking about E.N.D. Like I said, Gray and Natsu are by far the strongest characters on Ishgar's side right now. When I say Gray and Natsu, I am taking their full power into account. In other words, DeS Gray and E.N.D. At least that is what the manga has portrayed...Gildarts oneshotted him with his strongest move, similar to how Natsu oneshotted Jacob with his. And I sincerely doubt you'd put Natsu as far above Jacob as you put Gildarts over Historia Serena.
Never before have we seen a characters arm crack or burn like what happened to Erza's hand. Those are some significant feats right there. How Erza survived is beyond me and something that is reserved for another topic. I have come to disregard that feat whether anybody here likes it or not.


