- Joined
- Nov 25, 2007
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey there, so I've decided on doing some quick low quality Edited Mangas of GTO S14D by myself for a forum that I admin while we wait for a proper team like Keishou or whoever to come out with the goods. I'm currently a Japanese student at uni and have been studying quite seriously for a couple of years, but I still can't say I trust myself enough to let what I do circulate without a disclaimer like page at the start of each release making sure that everyone's aware that my work is bound to be full of mistakes. 
But anyway, I can generally get past the majority of text in a chapter, however every now and then I stumble over lines I just can't seem to get my head around.
Right now I'm stuck on this line:
あなたがそんな事だと片親だから躾がなってないんだって
お母さんが責められるのよ!?
From what I understand this mother is saying how since she's the only parent bringing up her daughter, if the kid acts up she'll be the one who'll be criticized? If I'm on track with that, just some phrasing help would be appreciated
Since I predict more lines like this coming up in the future, I think I'll just keep adding onto this thread instead of making a new one every time I get stuck.

But anyway, I can generally get past the majority of text in a chapter, however every now and then I stumble over lines I just can't seem to get my head around.
Right now I'm stuck on this line:
あなたがそんな事だと片親だから躾がなってないんだって
お母さんが責められるのよ!?
From what I understand this mother is saying how since she's the only parent bringing up her daughter, if the kid acts up she'll be the one who'll be criticized? If I'm on track with that, just some phrasing help would be appreciated
Since I predict more lines like this coming up in the future, I think I'll just keep adding onto this thread instead of making a new one every time I get stuck.

