- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Chapter 111
Some truth was said in this chapter. Hinata loses more than 50% of his skills without Kageyama, but it is nothing to worry about apparently, they have reliable players in the bench. I neve saw that Narita guy before, but he seems synched with the rest of the team, the power of the team didn't decrease, at least it was not noticeable against the current opponent.
Do they really think that synched attack can be made without training hard? I bet they will mess up and finish the set.
Some truth was said in this chapter. Hinata loses more than 50% of his skills without Kageyama, but it is nothing to worry about apparently, they have reliable players in the bench. I neve saw that Narita guy before, but he seems synched with the rest of the team, the power of the team didn't decrease, at least it was not noticeable against the current opponent.
Do they really think that synched attack can be made without training hard? I bet they will mess up and finish the set.

Last edited:

and I feel happy that Suga-chan's went up the poll
I love the Tanaka siblings 