Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

Shader

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
419
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Soooo...is it the end of Karasuno's story? That closed journal..and that timeskip....ples change of location... Is it a fresh start and a new characters incoming, or...?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Soooo...is it the end of Karasuno's story? That closed journal..and that timeskip....ples change of location... Is it a fresh start and a new characters incoming, or...?
Well, the only certain thing: we have a time skip en definitely a change characters. It's definitely Hinata in the end panel en he has changed.

Hinata in Men FIVB's n°1 country Brazil, he is going to end up being insanely good.
 

Mariyan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
29
Reaction score
29
Country
Italy
i wonder what happened to forudate sensei ? why he decided to end manga suddenly ? the itaichiama team, the youth camp(all japan second year), even the little giant meant nothing at all. last week , there was a little hope that he wrote the second year as flash back but now he wrap every thing suddenly. i dont mind if karasune lose even in second year, b.c its a real life. but i just want to see a match between karasuno & fukuradoni and also between karasuno and itachiyama. all those build up are meant nothing now. i am disappointed haikyuu was may best sport shounen manga -________-
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think we will probably get to see some more things as flashbacks as we progress but tbh, it was a bold (and somewhat understandable) move to skip everything. You'd have to consider what more is there. Karasuno's team really peaked and frankly them getting much better would have been a bit of a stretch. Already they had grown monstrously to match top teams and if Hinata (and Tsuki) had been able to continue, I'd say they would've won the Nationals. After they lost out, the 3rd years who were also a very pivotal part of the team left. In the second year, for them to take in all then they would've needed first years good enough for fill that void and that wouldn't really be realistic except the first years were so outstanding and then they'd end up outshining the 2nds (Hinata and Kageyama). I feel logically all character loose ends were tied up and we even got to see the trashcan battle. The high school story already peaked imo. Topping that would've been a really huge ask so I don't particularly mind the shift. Bit sad its the final arc though. I know it will be good, just hoping it will be long enough.

I also really liked Kageyama's serve and Hinata's receive at the end. Perfect serve and perfect receive. If that was karasuno's, hinata's receive mirrors Nishinoya's and then rhe ball landed perfectly at where Kageyama should be who would then do a quick with Hinata. So much feels understanding what would have happened and then just seeing the ball drop. I feel this manga never really disappoints. Now I'm curious about Hinata and Kageyama somehow getting to play together or If we'll see rhe fated battle afterall
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
Aww man this was shocking, loong ago I had an argument with my brother if there will be a next year or the manga would wrap with the finals, certainly didn't see this coming. I follow this manga and anime from afar, it's really really good and this is a mangaka I trust, but time skips are always risky. Just introducing more players for every upcoming match is difficult, but also keep improving the players we know seams tedious as well. I kinda understand. Imo aoba josai > shiratorizawa match even if both were good, the only one to challenge it was nekoma's, I don't think the hype can get higher, those two teams were introduced from the beginning that's why. It just feels everything is in disarray now

Hey Oikawa!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This this just warm my heart, my face muscles are sore from smiling idk felt like I was in foreign land and sew a familiar face who spoke my mother tongue, what an adorable interaction

I don't know what this mean about the direction of the series but some of my anxieties have been pacified,,, ah the oikawa effect. The kageyama and ushijima tho...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Oikawa x Hinata. Kageyama x Ushijima. Wow, powerhouse teams tbh. I definitely didn't the expect the latter though, such a powerful teamup. Their facial expression at seeing the selfie was gold :lmao
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
#373
More beach fun and some good emotional haikyuu, mangasteam translated the oikawa bickering with the wind better but the official ones are overall more coherent, but, I love that line. Also ZACCO PLATYPUS the オイカワ fish lol I hope these are gifts from his highschool teammates. Hinata's receive on sand was too cool. one piece brought people closer. Give me hinata's heighttt!

This is the best beach episode ever,,, and it's an arcc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

171 cm!! 171 CM!!!! noow give me his jumping reach!!

Kageyama and ushijima signing autographs (I hope kage is using the one sugawara made up lol), and kenma is a society member. Oikawa left but there remain lot of fresh stuff still so new into the time skip, and hinata is returning to japan soon YES

And previous 3rd years are now 23 perfect
 

Shader

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
419
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
So far i quite enjoy this new season of harukana recieve :3c
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I thought Kageyama and ushijima was as crazy as it would get in terms of pairings, but now we are about to get Hinata, Bokuto and Tsumu on one team?! Beautiful chaos! Already hyped for the potential matches
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
Whha bokuto and atsumu ganna upgrade for mains! Hinata at tryouts! 2-3years passed plus 2 of highschool everyone will be estranged!!

Kenma last chapter was shocking in pleasent way, he's such a good friend, and Pedro is a fan lol

My only reservation I'll still mess Oikawa he's a character I never bore with on screen, I hope noya at least show up soon
 

Mariyan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
29
Reaction score
29
Country
Italy
Maybe Oikawa and sukusa will pair with each other in another team or maybe he pairs with his setter from itachiyama:derp then we can guess which team noya and other libero s join, Also kuro may be on kage -sumu team and lev in other team playing against kuro?:D and we need hushiomi and Aone also be in one of these teams:teehee
I also hope we 'll see all karasuno members play with each other again sth like a friendly match between all karasuno members:^_^
P.S: Hinata may join the team by which he can go against all his previous opponents , may be like oikawa who wants to destroy everyone including hinata. And if oikawa goes against kageyam, I wonder for which one i will root . i mean i like both of the win simultaneously:nuts
 
Last edited:

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
I'm not sure if oikawa would pair with a powerhouse wing spiker his overall team vibe is cohesiveness. Hushiomi is another one I can't imagine with whom he'll be, not that I've seen bokuto & atsumu coming lol. Noya, yakkun, komori I want to see them all. Now that you've mention it what has the other former member of the top 2 inadequate players been up to? Would he be in this team bc feline?

Without seeing the match just as titles, in Hinata vs kageyama I'm rooting for Hinata. Ushijimavs oikawa it's oikawa. But kageyama vs oikawa,,,,,, uggghh both should lose
 

Mariyan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
29
Reaction score
29
Country
Italy
Chapter 379:
.
.
.
.
.



sakusa is in hinata team, I am happy I can finally see him play :D... Now, I wonder where noya and kuro are

And Did tanka just married with shimizu senpai? ??? and what about her childhood friend omg:))
i hope oikawa make an appearance again :teehee
 
Last edited:

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
What a long two weeks

The chapters are packed, sendai gym toilet kun made an even more glorious appearance, atsumu funniest gag is mourning Aran lol, sakusa will play at last! Ushijima is still as unintentionally condescending, and hoshiumi!! All the Hinata rivals

For the sides:
Loud suga is love, semi fashion sense as terrible as advertised, where is tendo though,,, Tanaka and shimizu got married, he even experienced a love triangle, out of all the bishies tanaka is our shoujo manga protagonist, which is awesome. I hope daichi married. NISHINOOYAAA
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hoshumi x Kageyama x Ushijima vs Hinata x Atsumu x Bokuto. Drooling already. So many powerhouses! This match is going to be epic!! I wonder where Nishinoya is. I also loved getting caught up on everyone else's current life. Tear jerking tbh
 

Shader

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
419
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
He might be a referee or socaster doing commentary, pretty sure those teams are based on popularity polls and noya was always popular
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Those last two panels; speaking about a comeback weherein you coerce the oppenent’s respect. Well done Atsumu and Hinata
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
Be still my heart, hinataaa! this chapter was so engaging, the drawings are top notch! those jumps!!

Ushijima 192 cm, Kageyama 188 cm, bokuto 190 cm (howw?) miya 187 cm !! There isn't a lot of foreigners in both teams I was curious about the dynamics. Sukusa's "gross" is glorious, I'm liking everyone harassing atsumu

Komori was found, noyaaaa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I.love.this.manga! This chapter especially the last few panels got my heart pumping so fast. Starting from the commentator's intro of Hinata because we know he's going to have jaws dropping from the start. Then we have Kageyam's power serve, hinata's clear receive, Atsumu's set, Hinata's leap and everyone astonished. I have re-read these so many times. Talk about hype!!
 
Top