Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wasn't it on for only like a season or two? I saw it and it was good. Garth is no Dwight, but it was still a good show. I was pissed it didn't have that long of a run.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Beans 26, I finally know how old u are. I never thought you'd be older than me. I thought u were 23, or 24 cause the majority of the people here are younger than me

Well I just celebrated my Easter this weekend. I'm othrodox, this year are Easters were a week apart, why, i dont have a clue. All I did was get high and a little buzzed and then played on my iphone the whole night. It was ok.
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
"person above me ... who are you... tell me or I will smithe thee with my mighty blade "
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
LOL, what's up Asusp, how u been. I noticed ur post count, how the hell did u pass me so fast. Just imagine if they counted all ur posts:tem. I used to have time to post like 15-30 a day but I can barely do 10 a week now that I'm working my ass off. I've been working long hours, but it's all good as long as I'm happy and surviving

By the way, this isn't TPAM thread :tem
 
Last edited:

skhev

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hi "gaucho" (Asus) !!

so this is the hangout...

hi people :D
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Yo. I just noticed theirs a lot of Brazilians on this website. Who new there'd be a lot of Manga/Anime lovers in brazil.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey tiago... long no see man... we need to meet this weekend man...

so... any plans for this weekend skhev ???

Well lelo oo' I am posting like 500 times a week... so my post count is goint crazy :XD

so what are you doing ????

by the way Lelo... that is my friend...*yeah in real life*...Tiago...
 

skhev

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yes... we are in everywhere XD

so many brazilians like not only manga/anime but the japanese culture in general


asus is a flooder master xD

and i canot do anything this and the next week but study. so many tests.

and, Lelo, in your country, is big the amount of people that like manga or animes??
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
beyond the fact that Tiago... is like... a Jap... :XD... so it all makes sense... I use to be called a jap before... so... it is in our genes...:XD

I am not a master flooder... by the way... I even had a warning for spamming...:XD... of course... everybody was spamming... so I took the splash damage :XD
 

skhev

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
"splash damage" uahsashuahas

good, your jokes are getting better everyday... if i was you, i will work on comedy/standup...


why did you choose physics?

someone here is in the university too??
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
damn... most of these guys are...

Well man... I might try to do Standup some day... when I find a woman... and I can make woman jokes, you know,otherwise... I would just go and say that woman's breats looks like packs of sands with milk in them...:darn
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Hey Lelo, you speak Arabic? My boss is Lebonese and even though I'm Egyptian, when I first started, I only understood half of what she said. Now I'm up to 80-90%...haha.

I was never taught formal Arabic since I left Egypt when I was kind of young. I'm only fluent in colloquial Arabic.



Random fact: Second only to Japan, Brazil has the largest population of Japanese people in the world.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you plan to do Standup and make fun of women? you are so mean. I didn't know you viewed females that way. I am so dissappointed..


And why would Asus, as Brazilian, know Arabic? unless... you are in each other's confidence and he told you yes, he does speak arabic and I missed it and I'm an idiot for not knowing and sh*t.
 
Last edited:

candy rain

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
France
21 Interesting Facts you would like to Know

1. Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help a person from stop producing tears. Try it next time you chop onions.


2. Until babies are six months old, they can breathe and swallow at the same time. Indeed convenient!


3. Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all people will write their own name.


4. Male mosquitoes are vegetarians. Only females bite.


5. The average person's field of vision encompasses a 200-degree wide angle.


6. To find out if a watermelon is ripe, knock it, and if it sounds hollow then it is ripe.


7. Canadians can send letters with personalized postage stamps showing their own photos on each stamp.


8. Babies' eyes do not produce tears until the baby is approximately six to eight weeks old.


9. It snowed in the Sahara Desert in February of 1979.


10. Plants watered with warm water grow larger and more quickly than plants watered with cold water.


11. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.


12. Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.


13. Those stars and colours you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.


14. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.


15. Everyone's tongue print is different, like fingerprints.


16. Contrary to popular belief, a swallowed chewing gum doesn't stay in the gut. It will pass through the system and be excreted.


17. At 40 Centigrade a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing.


18. There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.


19. Cats, camels and giraffes are the only animals in the world that walk right foot, right foot, left foot, left foot, rather than right foot, left foot .


20. Onions help reduce cholesterol if eaten after a fatty meal.


21. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting
 
Last edited by a moderator:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
He was asking Lelo, bb-chan. Not Asus :p

@Asus - What stand-up comedians do you like?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahahahah yeah i totally missed that. my bad :sweatdrop
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Lulz. It's all good. The way you saw it, I'd be thoroughly confused as well.


And I know I wasn't asked, but Louis CK is one of, if not my favorite stand-up comedian.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Heh, that's ok for you (or anyone else, really) to answer. I just directed the question at Asus since he was talking about stand-up. Louis CK is a great choice, though. He's one of my faves, too. <333
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
he's a funny guy but he needs some refinement.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HA! take that strange russian format i've never seen before! i got you to work! coreectly! for me! ha, i say, ha! so yeah... i hate the web sometimes.

brittish webpage: this is 2.99 USD
me: wtf is a USD? why can't it be in us dollars like everythi...... oh. dammit. *click the free link above it*

sigh. night crew sucks. everyone is asleep here. and its early morning there, so all you guys are getting ready for work and school. :darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top