Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It is one of those pizzas that you can't stop watching, not matter how much you try.....:drool
On that topic, that makes want some really well-made shawerma or bbq chicken....
 
Last edited:

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
It is one of those pizzas that you can't stop watching, not matter how much you try.....:drool
On that topic, that makes want some really well-made shawerma or bbq chicken....
Wow, I've seen a lot of spellings of that word, but never shawerma. Was it a typo or do you call it that in your country?

And grats LadyHatake, nice job on the acing :thumbs Interesting subject or just easypeasy? And good luck on those next week!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Wow, I've seen a lot of spellings of that word, but never shawerma. Was it a typo or do you call it that in your country?

And grats LadyHatake, nice job on the acing :thumbs Interesting subject or just easypeasy? And good luck on those next week!
DIfferent spellings, but basically the same thing, shawirma, Shwarma, , shawerma, etc. :tem
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
DIfferent spellings, but basically the same thing, shawirma, Shwarma, , shawerma, etc. :tem
Yeah I know it as shoarma. And I love it, it beats pizza anyday :p
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yeah I know what you mean, you can get tired of pizzas.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wow, I've seen a lot of spellings of that word, but never shawerma. Was it a typo or do you call it that in your country?

And grats LadyHatake, nice job on the acing :thumbs Interesting subject or just easypeasy? And good luck on those next week!
Thanks :3 It's both interesting and easy - Prevention and Care of Injuries (with an emphasis on athletics). I think the fact that I like the subject is what makes the class easy. Yeah, the ones next week are where I need the luck - Deviant Behavior (not my favorite class...) and Anatomy & Physiology (500 question final in 3 hours. Awesome.)
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Thanks :3 It's both interesting and easy - Prevention and Care of Injuries (with an emphasis on athletics). I think the fact that I like the subject is what makes the class easy. Yeah, the ones next week are where I need the luck - Deviant Behavior (not my favorite class...) and Anatomy & Physiology (500 question final in 3 hours. Awesome.)
Yeah liking a class definitely helps. Though not always, you may be so interested in something and willing to spend so much time on it, yet it still kicks your ass at the exam :bored

500 questions in 3 hours? Geez, that's.. *grabs calculator* 21.6 seconds per question :jawdrop Those questions had better be short, lol.

Something tells me you study something concerning the human body. :nod
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm an Exercise Science/Human Movement Science/Kinesiology major. Hoping to finish up my bachelor's here soon and head on to get my Physical Therapy Doctorate.

My Anat/Phys class is absolutely ridiculous. It's a cumulative final and the questions are always really difficult multiple choice. The average on each of the exams in that class is around ~45% >_____>
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
That's a mouth full. And these exams are the finals for that bachelor? Or is there more to come?

45% means 45% that passes? Or like an actual grade of how much you had correct? Sounds like a hard class either way. But hey you can't ace them all.

Anyway, I need sleep, it's 1 AM in Holland. Night night :)
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow, I've seen a lot of spellings of that word, but never shawerma. Was it a typo or do you call it that in your country?

And grats LadyHatake, nice job on the acing :thumbs Interesting subject or just easypeasy? And good luck on those next week!
Different spelling, probably, since that is the more or less exact way I would say the word.

I guess it would be said/written differently in Netherlands, no?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just got pawned by Calculus :XD...

now ... hmmm... chocolate pizza is really not good ... -_-... really really ... not good... I mean it is good to eat it... but what comes out...

not good ¬¬

500 questions in 3 hours ???? :X
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, I'm an Exercise Science/Human Movement Science/Kinesiology major. Hoping to finish up my bachelor's here soon and head on to get my Physical Therapy Doctorate.

My Anat/Phys class is absolutely ridiculous. It's a cumulative final and the questions are always really difficult multiple choice. The average on each of the exams in that class is around ~45% >_____>
That's a really low average for a test/exam....

The lowest test average I've seen was 49% but luckily my mark was way above that:D

@Asus:

ouch 500 questions in 3 hours....well....you deserve that chocolate cake pizza
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LOL I was talking about Lady Hatake's test :XD... well she does deserve the pizza ... not...

Hey Sarry... how you doing man ????
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
:kukuku...planning world domination for tonig.....nah just doing some outlines for english.....
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well that is good... so how your plan works ??? O_o

I mean the outlines :XD
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The Plan is to steal everybody's foo.....ooo said too much.....

The outline is almost finished
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wow you are a genius... if we steal the foooooo .... *such an evil plan ^_^... it gives me the shivers...*

what if they are not willing to let us escape with their fooooo.....
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Then there must be some sacrifices....:ninja
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Should I feel bad we're at the end of the semester, yet I'm spending my evening playing Shadow of the Colossus with my brother? O_o
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey Emilie ^_^...

by the way... didn't even had time to work on that program ... I spent the whole day at the uni studying T_T... :XD...

@Sarry

so... who should we foooo first ???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top