- Joined
- Jul 21, 2006
- Messages
- 14,313
- Reaction score
- 1,730
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
You could also visit the actual FMA ep thread which has a working link to TT -.-
Last edited:
Sorry but family guys is a joke and not a very funny one at that. South Park on the other hand is brilliant and always has been.South Park rocks.
But Family Guy bests it. xD

Kayne got violated to another level.I saw the Kanye west one last night, that gay fish song sounds so authentic.

Too bad it didn't work a week or two ago when I tried it >________>You could also visit the actual FMA ep thread which has a working link to TT -.-
Oh yes. The sword of a thousand truths > allI still think my favourite southpark episode is "Make love, not warcraft"



That's my second favorite episode. My first one, is Good Times with Weapons.lol watching "make love not warcraft"
I can't believe I never saw it before....![]()