Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Hey! This is a general hangout thread, there's an Otaku Cafe Hangout thread for all this anime talk. :tem right here ~ Paradise. How kewl!

P.S Anyone watch South Park?
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
South Park rocks.

But Family Guy bests it. xD
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
South Park rocks.

But Family Guy bests it. xD
Sorry but family guys is a joke and not a very funny one at that. South Park on the other hand is brilliant and always has been.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Haha Somalian pirates. :lmao
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I saw the Kanye west one last night, that gay fish song sounds so authentic.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Guleed was desperately poor and his family would die. Haha
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You could also visit the actual FMA ep thread which has a working link to TT -.-
Too bad it didn't work a week or two ago when I tried it >________>


South Park = Epic win. I've been watching it for years now and there isn't a single episode that I wouldn't watch over and over again. And haha, the Kanye episode killed it. Gay fish xD I missed the Pirate episode, I guess I need to go watch it. After House, obviously.


Now, I'm off to go study, like I should have been doing the last few days >___>
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I still think my favourite southpark episode is "Make love, not warcraft"
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I feel like watching Lion King.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
me too......

I miss old Disney movies.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I want toy story 3 now!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Watching south park now :D


Didn't reckognize you Tidi in the Naruto hangout thread.....I just saw your awesome name next to that wonderful set...And it fits perfectly, a bit dark though....are you feeling depressed?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Nah just feel like being a dark hero.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Maybe he just doesn't need a Bankai ... :amuse
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol watching "make love not warcraft"

I can't believe I never saw it before....:spaz
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
PLZ somebody save me... the MSN keeps beeping... they don't stop talking ... My head hurts T_T
 

Marq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
629
Reaction score
119
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol watching "make love not warcraft"

I can't believe I never saw it before....:spaz
That's my second favorite episode. My first one, is Good Times with Weapons.
Ah the imagination the south park kids had. Love it how the Matt and Trey made every character look specifically like a recognizable street fighter/ mortal combat.

Stan's was Ryu, Kyle was Fei Long, Cartman was E Honda., and Kenny was Ken/Raiden.

Funniest one was Token. He was D JAY.. hahahah.. DJAY.. oh man it still cracks me when I see that.

Not to mention the song is damn catchy

Suba-ra-shi chin chin mono
Kintama no kame aru
Sore no oto saru bo bo
Iie! Ninja ga imasuuuuuuuu
Hey hey let's go kenka suru
Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!
Boku ga warui so let's fighting...
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!
Kono uta chotto baka wa
Wake ga wakaranai
Eigo ga mecha-kucha Daijobu - we do it all the time!
Hey hey let's go! Kenka suru--

More funnier is when it's translated..

Wonderful penis thing
There are hairs at balls
That's sound of Monkey-like Cunt
No! Ninjas are here!
Hey hey let's! Lets fight!
This is important. Protect my balls!
I'm badass. So let's fighting
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!
This song is a bit stupid
This doesn't make sense.
English is all fucked up
It's okay--we do it all the time!
Hey hey let's go! Lets fight--

ah good times.. good times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top