Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
629
Reaction score
119
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I will teach them not to mess with me Ò_Ó...

I will impale the test with my ruler and jump from the window !!!!!
... lol hopefully it's only one story, you wouldn't want to jump from a two story window, unless you want to break a leg...


*sigh... sooooo bored....*
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Is anyone making popcorn? The show is on. The soap: the days of our lives TDA. THE DRAMA HAS STARTED!?!

lol is tda still upset about that incident? O_o
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is anyone making popcorn? The show is on. The soap: the days of our lives TDA. THE DRAMA HAS STARTED!?!

lol is tda still upset about that incident? O_o
I don't know if he ever was. I was just saying, nat made a remark that TDA doesn't talk to her anymore and I gave my poorly constructed hypothesis on why that might be...
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
... lol hopefully it's only one story, you wouldn't want to jump from a two story window, unless you want to break a leg...


*sigh... sooooo bored....*
I will have preparations to make a safe landing ^_^... remember... I am studying Physics ... I am suppose to be crazy
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if he ever was. I was just saying, nat made a remark that TDA doesn't talk to her anymore and I gave my poorly construct hypothesis on why that might be...
What exactly happened between TDA, net and whoever? if it's a private matter then please excuse...But whatever it is come on guys! just move on from it, we're not here to be making enemies or holding grudges against anyone.
Everyone here is trying to get to know each other and chillax, if something happened that weren't to a person's taste then make the remark to the person and whether or not they apologise is up to them.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I miss the days where Mark & Matt would argue in the Hangout thread lol, THAT was popcorn worthy and pretty funny to watch :p

On a side note, I forgot what '?' does in C++ >_<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada


@Mark:
lol perhaps you're right, maybe I'll get my brother to join, then we'll have some REAL action O_o
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Mark...you're really bad with 'so called' secrets .....Why don't you put in the review too?
Which is also missing an art page.....:darn
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm in love with the bucket list (the movie) amagad, need to dl it and watch it soo badly!!
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I picked up coffee again. I hadn't had it in about two years, now I'm on my third big ass cup this week...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Coffee is awesome to a certain level. Have you ever tried chocholate in your coffee?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Coffee is awesome to a certain level. Have you ever tried chocholate in your coffee?
I used to get mochas all the time. Best combo is some really good chocolate ice cream with an expresso.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
This coffee thing...everytime i try and drink it, it tastes disgusting. ._.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Maybe it's because you're a sith?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This coffee thing...everytime i try and drink it, it tastes disgusting. ._.
coffee on it's own sucks...I need lots of cream and a good amount of sugar.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I've never tried a mocca, though i tasted a frappachino at kastrup airport.. tasted awesome, think it was like strawberry but my older sis have started to take chocolate in her coffee. Though i like to mix half a cup hot chocolate and half a cup cappuccino. :)
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've never tried a mocca, though i tasted a frappachino at kastrup airport.. tasted awesome, think it was like strawberry but my older sis have started to take chocolate in her coffee. Though i like to mix half a cup hot chocolate and half a cup cappuccino. :)
that's pretty much a mocha.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Coffee is good in every single way, it runs through my veins and if it wasn't for it i'd never had graduated xD

Mochattino is LOVE. <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top