Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Well there are theories ... -_- ...

@Digitaldude

well yeah there is also the whole Brain eating... but still... does eating brain really infect us ?
Of course it does, it can cause you to obtain some diseases and it is really fatty as well.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
With HIV ??? I meant ...
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think you can get hiv through digestion though, can you? bah.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Well there are theories ... -_- ...
No, it's a fancy story. That's all to it.

Because it adds to the HIV stereotype of being a 'sickness of sick people', as it was seen for a long time and is still seen by many this way. Which is sad. A lot of my clients are infected and can't speak openly about it still. In 2009.

Sure, there is a possibility that it happened this way seeing that bestiality sadly isn't an uncommon thing all over the world. But it's the least likely option out of all possible ways to catch a zoonosis. Eating the meat, getting wounded or in contact with the animal's fecal are by far the prior options.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well it the HO has gotten a lttle dead. Lets start with this

How do you feel about Euthanasia?
If you was on your death bed enduring tons of pain, would you take a pill which would kill you hence making the death painless

I will state my opinion in a bit because this seems tricky
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I know we have to make discussion, but does every topic have to be health related? :p
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
yeah...can't we change topic into a non deep meaning one? make it more fun...I don't know, like plans for the summer?

I intend to stop my bumming, look for a job and sign up for the gym too ^^
I was supposed to go to the gym today...but I didn't feel like it.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
YAYYYYY SUMMER

well, I also would be looking for a job to allow me to buy summer clothes and other stuff. I will also go gym, and will visit the park regularly with mates. On the 27th of august i will go into school ready to find my grades and on the 23rd it is my birthday so hopefully something nice happens

Oh yh 10 of july I have a prom so lots of photos on me MWHAHAHA

then world domination
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No, it's a fancy story. That's all to it.

Because it adds to the HIV stereotype of being a 'sickness of sick people', as it was seen for a long time and is still seen by many this way. Which is sad. A lot of my clients are infected and can't speak openly about it still. In 2009.

Sure, there is a possibility that it happened this way seeing that bestiality sadly isn't an uncommon thing all over the world. But it's the least likely option out of all possible ways to catch a zoonosis. Eating the meat, getting wounded or in contact with the animal's fecal are by far the prior options.
hmmm ... huh ???? Sickness of sick people ???? oO... well I am sorry ... I have never said that nor I think of such.

So I am the problem huh ??? ... well shame on me then.


Now to a much more fun talk :p

Well my plans for summer... haven't done them yet... X-mas is still ages away and there is so much to happen ^_^

Well to mine Winter... study... and go to class *yes yes I won't have a vacation :p*
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well there are theories ... -_- ...

@Digitaldude

well yeah there is also the whole Brain eating... but still... does eating brain really infect us ?
Prion diseases are typically caught through eating nervous system tissues: i.e. the brain, spinal cord, etc. Prions are malformed infectious proteins that affect your body and are essentially incurable once contracted. Mad Cow is a prion disease if I'm not mistaken. They're also responsible for Chronic Wasting Disease in certain animal populations and Creutzfeld-Jakob (sp?) disease in humans.



Biology/anatomy ftw! \o/
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmmm yeah Lady i get it... damn... I should have put HIV very big and written with shining lights hehheh

I totally agree with what you are saying...

question guys... HIV is Prion ????
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Imo it's Prion but I'm no expert....

Summer?
  • Eat
  • Own the beach
  • Travel to Hungary
  • Travel to Norway
  • Work
  • BBQ
  • Go to Öland
  • Go to Gothenburg
  • Go to Umeå
  • Go to Linköping on a meeting with the Green Youth - Europe
  • Did i mention eat?
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
"Winter" (there's no winter or fall or spring where I live, just a damn giant summer)

Work
Sweat
Work
German course
more sweat
Work
Work

:(

Umea Blai? I'll try a master's there, is it a nice place? I want it to be cold for obvious reasons. >.> Trying Gothemburg and Stockolm too :3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Umea Blai? I'll try a master's there, is it a nice place? I want it to be cold for obvious reasons. >.> Trying Gothemburg and Stockolm too :3
Wicked! I'm going to study there 2011 and my sister is already studying to become a Doctor there! It's well... let's say it's cold during autumn/winter/spring but not hot on summers. It's always perfect, like a lot of snow during winters and very beautiful with the leaves during spring, very colourful during autumns and on summers it's not hot but a rather comfortable heat.

I'd really recommend Umea!
[agrias]*daydreams <3*[/agrias]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
man im tired, working min 12 hours a day now, have today off thank f*ck for that.

ah well blai hollar in a pm when you get to gbg.

now im gon have a few beers. :beer
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey lads whats everyone up 2??
OMG! Is that a post encouraging a twittery response!

If theres something strange in this thread
Who you gonna call?

It there's something twittery
and it dont look good
Who you gonna call?

If you're seeing things
running through your head
Who can you call?
TWITTER-BUSTERS!


You probably can tell im kinda bored xD. I have one more exam left. Law on friday, then holidaaaaaays! Dunno what im going to do then. Probably go to sleep late, wake up in the afternoon, go on some manga marathon. Repeat. Its funny how you soo look foward to the holidays and when they're finally here you have no clue what to do. xD Oh and one more thing:

I aint afraid of no twitter. xDDD
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
:wtf
you just wrote the goddamn cycle I'm going through ....

I wanna break it by finding a job or going to the gym, but I can't apply for a job until I fix some university mix-ups, and I'm too lazy to go the gym...

But I have to break the cycle of "laziness" one way or another!!!!!!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I don't know why twitter got so popular, don't see what the hype is about, maybe because there are some celebs on twitter?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
what the hell is twitter???
is it a new myspace?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Nope, it's basically made up of mini-blogs of people who type in short texts about what they are doing etc from what I know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top