Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
IDK, I've never been able to drink milk; something about it just doesn't agree with me. I think it's the smell and the weird taste. I can eat cheese and ice cream just fine though...The soy milk tastes more sweet and frothy, without the weirdness I seem to have with milk. Maybe it's a psychological thing tho xD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I can't eat Beans :XD... once I put them in my mouth I just want top puke hehhe

Well... is it always pure milk or... the industrial white water with no nutrients milk ????

* well the latter is really ... not so violent... but is more water than milk ^^*
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oooh, I love soy milk <3 I always get soy in my chai at Starbucks. It always tastes better that way... like richer or something. It's good on cereal, too (I like the vanilla the best :love).
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I have never tried on soy milk, though my friend is drinking it and has TONS of it @ home I've never tried... I gotta do that someday! Is it good in ur coffee?

And @ T.D.A - No, unfortunately my economy ain't strong enough to let me do that... I play it on the 360 though! I pwn with Liverpool
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmm, Soy milk, heard of it, I think I saw it once, but never tried it:s

@Blai, Liverpool, hmm...I usually/mostly play with Barcalona, and I mostly Pwn[until I play with some of my "hardcore" friends, Then I flat-out lose:scry:p]
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I usually have whole milk, but now I'm going to try soy
i need my proteins, I am a growing boy

I am very fussy over my milk, like I before I taste it. I smell it, and it gives off a wierd smell so I don't try it, thus depriving me of daily cereal!
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmm, Long time since I've tried any cereal of any kind, the last I tried was Cheerios...without the milk ofcourse:)
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
MMMMMMMMMMMM, I had cheerios today and with milk of course.

That and sugar puffs are the only cereals you can have without milk and it still would taste nice
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I tried Cheerios with Milk, but I prefer without, I loved the crunchy taste of it.

Although Lately I have been drinking Tea almost each morning...it became a habit:)
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, tea mmmmm only nice when you put 3 sugars in it

but that is baddddd
reall badddddd
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I see not much has changed since my departure >.>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Don't say that! There've been a lot of rain and thunderstorms in the southern part of Sweden, a heat that's unbearable and I met this girl :wtf

Also, awesome episodes of MSN have been released and I've got a new job! Or, I quitted at the elderly care and started to work as a gardener for a daycare center... Maybe one day I'll be promoted to become a pool-guy! lol
Ren also kicked off a great review (no i'm not sucking up to you dude :D)...

Tell us all about your trip... somewhere... *drags you to your own thread*
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Aww shucks Blai your flattering me lol.

I see you have skipped the one line posts ever since the promotion lol congrats LOL
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
blai, Liverpool- 18 years without the League title :lmao

But it'll be close next year, I wonder how we will do with Ronaldo gone, we lack some superstars in our team, I think only really Rooney is, and maybe Ferdinand and Vidic.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Liverpool did really good last year but they are a bore to watch

And like they did really bad at the end
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Congrats on becoming a Mod Blai ^_^... I was wondering how long it would take for that to happen ...
now... I read the other posts

:dance
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I wish I had talent in sports.......then i can start earning 200k pound per week like those footballers...... Damn, life isn't fair......
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well... I am pretty sure you excel in something that you can sell for a big price...

... can you ... cut your head off and still live to see another day ???? O_o
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
blai, Liverpool- 18 years without the League title :lmao

But it'll be close next year, I wonder how we will do with Ronaldo gone, we lack some superstars in our team, I think only really Rooney is, and maybe Ferdinand and Vidic.
It's coming, no rush! Read the soccer thread, you've heard the same rumours as I have? I think LP will benefit from it but I'm not sure...

Congrats on becoming a Mod Blai ^_^... I was wondering how long it would take for that to happen ...
now... I read the other posts

:dance
Thanks Ed!

And omg Entourage s.6 Is starting to air on Sunday again! I'm hyped! I bought two shirts with the Entourage theme on them! They are awesome!!!

One of them has the text "I hate Suits" and the other one has the text "Hug it out b*tch"

Just got some Pringles crisps now *drools*

Epul!!! How's it going with ippys medal, just noticed ur siggy... I'm still waiting for him to get it :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top