Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
pat is now looking for his new adventure and looking for a new girl to disappoint.
No, this isn't true...

Well, FM, where are you????? T_T

pat is random, who knows what he thinks...ne, dearest :luv?

yeah that bad guy, I mean my sparkling avy of all things?!


ps : Kakashi is alive
you do, dearest

I open my heart, only for you, sweetheart, we're just like soulmates, no, we are soulmates, and you can feel that too...

And Kakashi was dead, but I live exclusively for you S2
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Kakashi was gonna stay dead, but Kishi read the forums and saw you and wanted to give you bad karma.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Liar Liar pants forums on fire.

btw, how many posts did you delete today :D?
I only deleted 3 on my forums...I wanted to delete more and leave awesome messages like you :wtf

" post well or die :yelling"
I learned from you
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
You're the mod of the art section, but the Naruto library/telegrams is where its all at. :darn

going to sleep.

xxxx :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
but still, the art sections gets spammers, spoiler people and random ads.

It's much quieter than telegrams but it has some action. besides Library has 5 mods. I'm alone :)
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly I can't go on NF any more because for the second time I have been banned

Unban me nat ;)
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
no can do....you messed up :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Renboy what did you do to get yourself excluded for life ????

*Nat is evil :o... :XD*

Good night TDA :XD... :oh should really do this ^^?
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Liar Liar pants forums on fire.

btw, how many posts did you delete today :D?
I only deleted 3 on my forums...I wanted to delete more and leave awesome messages like you :wtf

" post well or die :yelling"
I learned from you
hauhahuahuahahuhauha, dearest, only 3? that's bad >.<

But my messages have as a final goal cheer up our Naruto lovers :XD
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
yes, your messages are entertaining to some.
life scarring to others.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
They're cool actually.


They're only mean and enjoy pestering when there's a troublemaker.
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
BBUUHHHHHH

I'm a bad bad bad person


just kidding, I'm soft as a beautiful rose :eyeroll
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have just one cousin... and she really gets to nerves T_T...

* well I have another cousin... but... they are all old ... like 40's...*

Renboy... what did you do huh ????
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ed you don't even want to know what I done lol I will tell you on msn if you are online
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh okay... then i will go onlien then ;)...:XD


So what the rest of you people doing ???
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing just letting the night drag on

My night really does do the opposite to my faviourite song and that is black eyed peas (tonight is going to be a good night)
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm buying a new ps3 game through estarland right now: valkyria chronicles. Seems to be a pretty damn good game, judging from the battle system and storyline!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol those tatical games. I only like them when I have enough money to buy good things to help me fight
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Never heard of that game

@renboy...

so anything for tomorrow then ???

@Pat

what is the game about huh ???
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Im going SWIMMING. It is get fit season for me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top