Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
773
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hate watching football (or any sports). That time could be better used PLAYING football.

And yeah with 22 people on the field it more running than dribbling xD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:eek This has become such a dead thread :XD

:whoo Jin shall use his powers to revive it :D *hopefully*......^ Whether you watch football or play football...as long as your having fun and your enjoying it...there should be no worries...just like Hakuna Matata :smile-big
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
so u still refer to urself as jin, though your name is now buggy. Anywho, I've set the date for my broliday from 23rd feb to 2nd march. Now, any ideas as to what's good to do or see in Warsaw?
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Only thing I'd recommend is going to see something related to Chopin. Other than that I know nothing of Warsaw. =o

<---A huge Chopin fan.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Alright guys, Random question, if you anyone here has a blackberry send your pin over, ive already got Goldb & RenBoy
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ So you want me to be part of your BlackBerry gang hey??? :blink....

:dance :dance :dance​

@goldb - Most people on MH still call me Jin...:D
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ Sadly, I don't use a BlackBerry anymore :scry...I wish I didn't change my phone now :s

That Sway tune was great though :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yea I know, it sucks! :darn

Anyone watch the footie this week??? :smile-big Portsmouth scored three own-goals against United :XD and HULL beat City!!!! muhahaha :kukuku
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Anyone watch the footie this week??? :smile-big Portsmouth scored three own-goals against United :XD and HULL beat City!!!! muhahaha :kukuku
Nope, didnt watch any football at all...

Anyway, im watching the other football. Its been a bit dry so far =/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The 1st and 2nd quarter were crap...the second half is looking good so far :thumbs
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Boo on everything, haha! I'm a Colts fan, so that was terribly disappointing. I'm a Who fan too, but that was disappointing too. At least the lights were awesome. And the drummer's cymbals. Those were rad.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Missed the bus again... after oversleeping 3 hours... meaning I'll be like 4 and a half hours late. Damnit, why always me? :darn
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lool, I nearly missed work yesterday. I completly forgot that I was working from 10am on Sunday and didn't set my alarm. Luckily one of my friends who I was supposed to work with called me at 9.40ish and I got ready so fast I couldn't believe but it was good. I worked at the Birmingham vs Wolves game.

@Organizied: you need to set like four alarms man, 4 hours late is too much!!! you might as well have stayed home. Was this for work or school?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
When I still went to school and I missed 2 busses, which means I'm one hour to late, I'd never go through the trouble of going to school anyways..
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I do set 4 alarms. :o 3 on my cell phone and one on the alarm clock. Except I'd set my phone to silent mode and I must have turned off the alarm clock in my sleep. :darn


I just got home from metal night at my school. We kicked ass! :D

I've always wanted to stand on stage headbanging with a XS t-shirt (ending just above the navel), tights rolled up to above my knees, no shoes and a hippie hairband. It was one of the most fun times I've had on stage in my life. :tem

So who cares that we didn't play that well? :p
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's awesome Organz-kun! :thumbs I bet the chicks were digging you. :smile-big
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Duuuude... people form porn sites are adding me to MSN o_O what the heck... this ladies... MAYBE ladies keep adding and wanting to show themselves :XD hahaha a...

I am scared... plz help :XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ Ed you need to change your email addresses and stuff. You seriously put yourself in weird situations :XD. You have to becareful on the net dude! :shifty
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Duuuude... people form porn sites are adding me to MSN o_O what the heck... this ladies... MAYBE ladies keep adding and wanting to show themselves :XD hahaha a...

I am scared... plz help :XD
Yeah i had the same thing the otehr night, 2 porn people added me, All i saw was my phone beeping at night, i was like wtf???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top