Yea but in your case it is a failure! 
Well as long as you do eventually get into school...I guess it's all good!

Well as long as you do eventually get into school...I guess it's all good!

Haha, thanks a bunch. =)The green looks sooooo good Dive!![]()
because it looks like he's jumping rope, which seems totally out of character.
.
... I am so proud of you... 8D
Really, all I do is oversleep from time to time, but who doesn't? 
hahaah you win...

ahahhaah I actually watched Surrogates... I liked the plot and the whole idea... but the story was not so compelling... ... 7 out of 10 I would say... maybe less...
???*
If I ever come to Brazil that's on the top of my list. 

is just around the corner... everybody is in the mood already ^_^
ahhaha a... well... maybe... I should watch them...
in style! 
Sadly, I'm too broke to go abroad right now.
I bet Ed your tempted to go to the carnival to pick up the freebies... 
ahahah
I mean, what city exactly?? 
There's plenty more on the net!
Hopefully, this summer!!! 
Thanks WaxB4Me!!! xD 
\o/
...Ed's nickname is special. We randomly came up with it in the awkward silence thread! lol Sounds stupid but Ed's happy with it! Just a bit of fun and silliness in the end.
No harm done....