Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yea but in your case it is a failure! :XD

Well as long as you do eventually get into school...I guess it's all good! :thumbs
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The green looks sooooo good Dive! :wtf
Haha, thanks a bunch. =)

I just realized...there's a buttload of smilies for these forums...

My personal favorite is this :jbya because it looks like he's jumping rope, which seems totally out of character.

Then comes :laser.

Actually, no. Laser is way cooler than that Bleach fellow.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah .... you can always use smileys from other places as well ^^ :thumbs...

and... Org... you are a failure dude :XD... I am so proud of you... 8D
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm not a failure. I am a good student who takes his studies seriously. :noworry Really, all I do is oversleep from time to time, but who doesn't? :tem
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
errrr... okay then :XD hahaah you win...

but... you should try a bit harder .... hard studier ^^
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I don't even need to try. :cool:

Anyway, seen any good movies lately? Or perhaps any of the quality of, say... Alien 3? :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well basterd :XD ahahhaah I actually watched Surrogates... I liked the plot and the whole idea... but the story was not so compelling... ... 7 out of 10 I would say... maybe less...

what about you movie dude ^^ ???

*by the way... I have a projector... want to pass by so we can do movie day :XD ???*
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hell yeah, I'm up for some movie-watching madness, Brazil style. :tem If I ever come to Brazil that's on the top of my list.

I've been watching the whole Seinfeild series lately, so not many movies. Am planning to watch all the nominated movies in the major Oscar categories next week though, which, not counting the ones I've already seen, estimates to about 12 movies. :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
ohw how I'd love to spend my next week in Rio. :wtf
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hahahaha ... oh yeah ... Carnival :XD is just around the corner... everybody is in the mood already ^_^

Well I don't even know who are the nominees :XD ahhaha a... well... maybe... I should watch them...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ I wish I could go to Brazil and experience the Rio Carnival :hearts in style! :smile-big

:( Sadly, I'm too broke to go abroad right now. :darn I bet Ed your tempted to go to the carnival to pick up the freebies... ;)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I bet Ed will most likely wander around doing nothing :XD ahahah

that is just the way he is ^_^ ... but hey ...if some friend of mine wanted to go... I would be glad ^^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So where exactly in Brazil are you Ed??? lol :XD I mean, what city exactly?? :blink
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ Dive - you should explore and experiment all the smiley/emoticon options! :D There's plenty more on the net!


@ Ed - Cool dude! I'll defintely come and see you in São Paulo once I make it to Brazil that is... :shakefist Hopefully, this summer!!! :nuts
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well man ... come take a visit ^^... the house is humble ...and my cat bites ^^ but we will be happy to have you around ^^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:hi5 Thanks WaxB4Me!!! xD :thumbs

I'll make sure to bring you a sh*t load of new technology and gadgets as well! :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Seriously Jin, what is UP with your nicknames? /Confused

And while we're on the traveling topic I might go to NJ for a year after I finish my current studies to live with my aunt&uncle. One year in "Metuchen"... where-ever the heck that is :D \o/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:amuse...Ed's nickname is special. We randomly came up with it in the awkward silence thread! lol Sounds stupid but Ed's happy with it! Just a bit of fun and silliness in the end. :tem No harm done....
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
But why wax before me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top