Oh, come on, as if he doesn't actually enjoy it?^ Ed you need to change your email addresses and stuff. You seriously put yourself in weird situations. You have to becareful on the net dude!
![]()

One Piece chapter this week is just a fucking BOMB.

Oh, come on, as if he doesn't actually enjoy it?^ Ed you need to change your email addresses and stuff. You seriously put yourself in weird situations. You have to becareful on the net dude!
![]()



haha Ed probably did enjoy itOh, come on, as if he doesn't actually enjoy it?
One Piece chapter this week is just a fucking BOMB.![]()


...I feel your pain though brother! It's good to see the hangout thread up and running again! Really..? REALLY?This week's OP chapter was very hard to take in for me. I didn't expect it to happen!![]()

And with 5 months of bookings-to-come left! Damn, can't wait until the summer. 

I did see it coming but I kept making myself believe that it wasn't going to happen!Really..? REALLY?
How couldn't you see that coming?
I thought he would make it......I was wrong 
Organz-kun is ready for the summer already and it's only February.
I guess time flies by even more fast when you consistently miss the bus every morning 



????
It's been 10+ years using all sorts of alarm devices lol yet it's still a b*tch to wake up on time 


^^
I got a sh*t load of work waiting for me at uni! 
