Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ Ed you need to change your email addresses and stuff. You seriously put yourself in weird situations :XD. You have to becareful on the net dude! :shifty
Oh, come on, as if he doesn't actually enjoy it? :p

One Piece chapter this week is just a fucking BOMB. :o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, for pure emotional value read this week's chapter. I cried my eyes out.
Anyway I finished watching Code Geass this week and it was amazing! I can't believe I waited so long to see it. I'd definetly recommend it. Any suggestion as to what anime I could be interested in? I'm waiting for my Black Lagoon to arrive...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
This weeks chapter the bomb? Are you kidding me?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It wasn't a bad chapter, but not good nor great. It's okay I guess.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, come on, as if he doesn't actually enjoy it? :p

One Piece chapter this week is just a fucking BOMB. :o
haha Ed probably did enjoy it :amuse

This week's OP chapter was very hard to take in for me. I didn't expect it to happen! :crying

haha Grizz crying in the library :D...I feel your pain though brother! It's good to see the hangout thread up and running again! :thumbs
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
This week's OP chapter was very hard to take in for me. I didn't expect it to happen! :crying
Really..? REALLY? :oh

How couldn't you see that coming?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It was very predictable, especially after last week. I kinda expected it before the war, but when they released him I wasn't so sure anymore. Still, a very emotional chapter.

Anyway, leaving the One Piece topic, HELL YEAH, Wolfmother, The Ark and Imperial State Electric booked for Peace and Love festival and THERE's my ticket bought. :tem And with 5 months of bookings-to-come left! Damn, can't wait until the summer. :darn

Oh, and Grizz has a pretty elite post count for those who give a crap. :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Really..? REALLY? :oh

How couldn't you see that coming?
I did see it coming but I kept making myself believe that it wasn't going to happen! :XD I thought he would make it......I was wrong :darn

Wow! :o Organz-kun is ready for the summer already and it's only February. :tem I guess time flies by even more fast when you consistently miss the bus every morning :notrust
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not every morning, mind you.

Only about every other morning, and only so I'm ten minutes late or so. No biggie. :tem


(most of the time)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I hate waking up in the morning or setting my alarm; you'd think that 10 years of practise would have cured me but no.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ I know, right? :darn

HELL YEAH! All done preparing the oral presentation on Virginia Woolf and am now going to walk the dogs and go to sleep. Goodnight y'all! :bye

And wish me luck on getting up so I don't miss the presentation. >_>
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OK bets everyone :grin ????

Will Orgy actually made it ... YES or NO ^_^
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I finally got around to making a matching sig for my quote in my sig...haha! It could have turned out better, but whatever. =)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
goldb speaks the truth! :shakefist It's been 10+ years using all sorts of alarm devices lol yet it's still a b*tch to wake up on time :darn

LOOOOL Nice Ed! :Gaipose

I bet that Orgz JUST ABOUT makes it into school on time! :amuse

*Good luck dude!*

The green looks sooooo good Dive! :wtf
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well I bet he managed... he isn't here :XD ^^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ That's because his probably asleep! :amuse

I'm going to be off soon. :darn I got a sh*t load of work waiting for me at uni! :bored
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
... didn't make it on time. Can still make it to English class, though, which is what I really can't be allowed to miss today.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Are you like the only student who fails to miss the bus??? :err
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, I don't see how not missing the bus is a failure.. rather the opposite. >_>

And again, it doesn't happen that often. :>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top