Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, well, you can't get the perfect girl..... or well, "you" as in "everyone except gcat" -.-' (jk, happy for you!)

And I must admit that I haven't read OP yet. I've planned on doing it for some time but never really bothered to start, there's so many chapters...

From one thing to another, I have a blanket with shoes on. It's awesome!. It's like a bunch of pink, purple, brown, black converse on a super-cool background. :3

@Jin - I didn't go to class either today, but I'm "sick" :3
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Blai, wtf are you waiting for? :blink

Start reading OP you lazy b*st*rd! Be patient with it, you'll definitely fall in love with the manga in no time! You can start reading it here or here or here or here or here or even here. :)

:yelling Start reading OP, NOW!!! :yelling​


@ goldb - yeah I know, I had to listen to a sh*t long lecture from my Dad about Uni and why attendance is extremely important. NOTE: It was only one FRICKING DAY, that I missed!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, well, you can't get the perfect girl..... or well, "you" as in "everyone except gcat" -.-' (jk, happy for you!)

And I must admit that I haven't read OP yet. I've planned on doing it for some time but never really bothered to start, there's so many chapters...

From one thing to another, I have a blanket with shoes on. It's awesome!. It's like a bunch of pink, purple, brown, black converse on a super-cool background. :3

@Jin - I didn't go to class either today, but I'm "sick" :3
That sounds awesome, I saw an episode of The Big Bang Theory where a character a coat-blanket thing and I'm trying to find one too; I love peculiar things like that.

Blai you should defo read OP, really do start from the begining and go from there. the begining is all adventure and romance like then it grows, just like most mangas. Don't do what most people do and read it all in one day or whatever craziness. take your time cos Oda really details out the panels.

I'm offsky, gotta go pick up my laptop from the store, had a hardware problem...
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Blai... I know that OP has a lot of chapters... before I read it I stared at the amount with a blank stare. I was like "Nooo way can I read all of this!!" But my bf encouraged me and I read all 550+ in about a month or two. Now I am caught up. It took some dedication but it was WORTH IT. I have loved OP for years beforehand, but only watched the anime... getting into the manga was awesome.

And the thing with finding anime loving girls is this... (and I am a girl so I know how it is) a lot of those girls are just, and I am sorry to say this, plain ugly or just weird. I've known quite a few in my life, and trust me they aren't a pretty sight. True, no one is perfect but it is very rare to find a cute anime-loving girl who doesn't think aliens are taking over the planet.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
And the thing with finding anime loving girls is this... (and I am a girl so I know how it is) a lot of those girls are just, and I am sorry to say this, plain ugly or just weird. I've known quite a few in my life, and trust me they aren't a pretty sight. True, no one is perfect but it is very rare to find a cute anime-loving girl who doesn't think aliens are taking over the planet.
QFT.

Haha. I've given up on ever finding someone interested in anime/manga. It's like my back burner hobby, anyway. I'd be happier with a guy that's into video games.

Heh. I remember when the guy I fancy was up in my room for the first time. He didn't notice my manga collection at first until I pointed it out. He called me a loser. =P
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
QFT.

Haha. I've given up on ever finding someone interested in anime/manga. It's like my back burner hobby, anyway. I'd be happier with a guy that's into video games.

Heh. I remember when the guy I fancy was up in my room for the first time. He didn't notice my manga collection at first until I pointed it out. He called me a loser. =P
LOL! I have had that happen to me quite a lot. Now I luckily have a bf who is loves anime... we have shared interests so its good to just talk about it without the other going "stop, you're a dork" though sometimes it can get so ridiculous I often think it to myself :p
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I basically instigate a "don't ask, don't tell" policy for me. Telling everything about me isn't fun, and takes out the fun of people coming up to me and personally asking me about who I am. Or something along those lines, haha. My friends know that I like anime and whatnot. A majority of the people at my alma mater did not. That's why the guy didn't know, because I never mentioned it, haha.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
First i am very sorry to here that, second i have no policy, third be yourself!!!! i have a HUGE pokemon poster, i dont have anything else because my parents hate posters and they still control my room, right when you walk in my room, and a good sized manga collection on my bookshelf, more will come in the near future, not to mention about 6 Saint Seiya DVDs on my DVD case, now i just use my HDs as storage. A girl has told me, really. i said hey this is who i am, love me or leave.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
First i am very sorry to here that, second i have no policy, third be yourself!!!! i have a HUGE pokemon poster, i dont have anything else because my parents hate posters and they still control my room, right when you walk in my room, and a good sized manga collection on my bookshelf, more will come in the near future, not to mention about 6 Saint Seiya DVDs on my DVD case, now i just use my HDs as storage. A girl has told me, really. i said hey this is who i am, love me or leave.
Babe, that pokemon poster is not HUGE. Its just a fairly good size, jeez.

And yea well, the thing with keeping your anime and manga on display is all about pride. You have to take pride in your collection!! If someone tells you, "oh that makes you a loser" then just say eff them! Love you or leave you.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
First i am very sorry to here that,
No reason to be.

third be yourself!!!!
Oh no. Trust me, I have everything I love on display. I have my DVD collection, my anime and manga, I have a Bruce Springsteen display in my room (filled with Bruce Springsteen material). I have my clarinet and tenor sax on display. I have four game systems and over a 100 games in my room. Hell, I even have some nutcrackers on my shelves. It's my room, not theirs.

I have a don't ask, don't tell policy because if they don't ask, that means they more than likely don't have the same interest as me, so I shouldn't mention it. They'll find out eventually that I like some interests that they don't, some that they don't like, or possibly like. Who knows. They'll find out. Might not be immediately, but whatever.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Let us talk about something other than this. We need a happy talk!!!! Are we allowed to talk about sex in this thread???
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Let us talk about something other than this. We need a happy talk!!!! Are we allowed to talk about sex in this thread???
:blink And sex is happy talk??
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yes, but mind that there aren't any profanity filter so you have to censor yourself :)


:blink And sex is happy talk??
HOW. CAN IT NOT BE???

ehm.. sorry :oh
 
Last edited:

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes, but mind that there aren't any profanity filter so you have to censor yourself :)
<hr noshade size="1">


HOW. CAN IT NOT BE???

ehm.. sorry :oh
I don't think of sex as happy talk unless its with the actual person. Outside if that person its like... whaaat? Why are you telling me this personal stuff?
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Who here likes sex??? I think that society, since we are a global forum it depends where you live, influences the way we think about sex. Some people find its for pleasure only, some people find its for recreation only, some people never found it xD. I would like to know what you guys think about it and if it truly is important to you.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Who here likes sex??? I think that society, since we are a global forum it depends where you live, influences the way we think about sex. Some people find its for pleasure only, some people find its for recreation only, some people never found it xD. I would like to know what you guys think about it and if it truly is important to you.
I love sex because its bonding. And it is important because once you find a sexual connection with someone, it becomes something more than just the act. It becomes special. And its fun :) Especially with ::cough:: Gcat.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
At the moment it's for pleasure only. I don't have a girlfriend and I don't feel that I want one for a couple of years either. I'm moving across Sweden this summer and who knows how long I'll stay at my new place. I rather just live my life with parties, school, politics, interWEBZ and Fifa -10. It works. I'm not successful enough in politics to make scandals just yet, and I'm happy for that ^^

I don't feel that it's weird talking about Sex with mates or with people I don't know because it's always fun to get their PoV. I don't mean going into detail about what you did with that girl after the party but on a more theoretical level since sex nowadays is so much more than just the "sex" part. It's a lot of subtle marketing going on, it's on tv, it's in movies, it's definately on Chatroulette (oh gawd).

Since I've never really been in love yet I don't know about that bonding you're talking about sarah. For me it's just something nice. I mean, niiice. :F

edit: to answer your question if it's important to me. - No, it's just an awesome thing I rather spend evenings doing than watching reruns of How I Met Your Mother (although NPH is a god).
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sometimes some of the best ways to have sex with the same person is to change it up a bit. Don't ever do the same thing more than once twice in a row! Do different things, different places, different styles. Just something different! Don't ever allow yourself to get bored with it, because honestly... who wants to be bored with sex? Yea the act of bonding is cool and all, but truthfully and honestly, there is nothing wrong with some romping once in a while. I have had loving sex, I have had playful sex, I have had rabbit sex... and I don't have a favorite. I love it all--if its the right person and you both can make it fun and enjoy it with each other, its great!
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I do it for the sport, but since girls don't like hearing that, I do it because I love them and I cherish and they arent just another notch in my belt and all that luvy duvy stuff :luv .... ._______.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I do it for the sport, but since girls don't like hearing that, I do it because I love them and I cherish and they arent just another notch in my belt and all that luvy duvy stuff :luv .... ._______.
THIS is what I meant, but I wrote it in a longer context to make me look better :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top