Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
sorry but lazy :gar
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
DD, make some more questions!!! :x3
And I didn't see portuga's answers. :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:dancin
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:nod



Don't really have a side i guess ... i would just hope the politics would start worrying about their country than fill their pockets.



depends on your situation i guess :noworry
there!

he also said he is atheist in later post.

lawlett only did some of the answers and said no to soulmate, atheist and he hates humans.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
there!

he also said he is atheist in later post.

lawlett only did some of the answers and said no to soulmate, atheist and he hates humans.
They are more lazy than me. :vin
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What is your political position?
- I guess I don't know enough about politics to decide my position.

Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
- Yup. Called dibs on him already.

Are you theist or atheist?
- Theist.

If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
- 6, I think that we're average.

If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Be nicer to the ones that care about you any how u.u

Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
- OOHHHH I would get a lot of things that I have do to done! 'Cause some of them I believe that I'd rather do than anyone else!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
the nodding smiley was for the soulmate question.....he is the only one that said yes.
Romantic portuga. :amuse
But it's missing the other questions. :noworry
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, thanks for calling me young, LOL

But I'm kinda ashame to say that I dunno much about politics, specially living in Brazil.
But I think that 'left' and 'right' sides concept is a bit lost here o.o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Left and right mean different things in different countries, obviously mainstream left winger in Brazil would be completely different from a left winger in canada.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:jacko
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top