yep blocked again =/why?
Last edited by a moderator:
yep blocked again =/why?

last try, if it doesn't work then fck ityep blocked again =/

towards the left spectrum I guesswhat is your political position?
Already found herDo you think there is a perfect person out there for you?

I tend towards the deismAre you theist or atheist?
Judging 7 billion people is impossibleIf you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
Always be yourselfIf you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
There's nothing I would want to do to myselfPicture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?

Still impossibleHow about judging 5.3 billion people hrrrrm?


PffI could try to judge myself I guess but that's nothing I would want to share here![]()



thx really comfortingI would share it with persons close to me![]()




