Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
she's delusional
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sorry to disappoint but i won't ever dress as a girl :hmph
Why? Would be so fun! :gwah
In carnival is common men dressing as girls here in Brazil. :hmph
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
No bad talk about a fellow member from the "Sugoi Team" :notrust
You're right though :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
she's delusional
:shakefist

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

No bad talk about a fellow member from the "Sugoi Team" :notrust
You're right though :derp
I think you 2 want be out from the team! :yelling
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Why? Would be so fun! :gwah
In carnival is common men dressing as girls here in Brazil. :hmph
Carnival so awesome at Brazil :x3
Anything could happen, but i guess i would go with something more "traditional" :lmao

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

I think you 2 want be out from the team! :yelling
You are not out leader :yelling
And you can't this to us :scry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
leave her in her delusional world :dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Carnival so awesome at Brazil :x3
Anything could happen, but i guess i would go with something more "traditional" :lmao
Yeah, it's! You guys could come here and me, Farfat and Sakura would dress as men and you, scav and the others would dress with our clothes, as women!
Would be so awesome and funny! :nuts
I could land you my mom's outfit, it's more traditional. You would look like an old woman. :derp

You are not out leader :yelling
And you can't this to us :scry
I'm not, there is not team leader here, BUT I can do this to you. :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....yes.

and we have same humanity rating!!

also I googled anti-nihilist and now I am stuck on tvtropes, to me it seems like an atheist though.
Atheists reject the existence of god. I guess I'm more agnostic...whether he does or not isn't important to our lives IMO

I'm saying for him because I know he wants to know people better. :notsure
Too one sided on his part :notsure
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
tata are u ready for the vost challenge?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah, it's! You guys could come here and me, Farfat and Sakura would dress as men and you, scav and the others would dress with our clothes, as women!
Would be so awesome and funny! :nuts
I could land you my mom's outfit, it's more traditional. You would look like an old woman. :derp
Just :lmao

I'm not, there is not team leader here, BUT I can do this to you. :3c
Why? :crying
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I don't love ... though it could be something funny to remember on the future :XD

Because it will be fun?
I am out of Sugoi Team :hmph

I will create my own team ... "Twilight team" :x3

matz-san is here?
Not any more.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't love ... though it could be something funny to remember on the future :XD

Because it will be fun?
I am out of Sugoi Team :hmph

I will create my own team ... "Twilight team" :x3.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :lmao
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
And that baka is off :oh
Come again!? =P


Nice signature btw. Oh yea, I read today the transfer gossip page in paper and it said James Rodríguez to United in January. I wonder if there's any truth in it!? Thoughts?

I would be happy with anyone signing for United in January tbh. :oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
w/e ... just leave me alone here :scry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top