she's delusional
Why? Would be so fun!Sorry to disappoint but i won't ever dress as a girl![]()




she's delusional

I think you 2 want be out from the team!No bad talk about a fellow member from the "Sugoi Team"
You're right though

Carnival so awesome at BrazilWhy? Would be so fun!
In carnival is common men dressing as girls here in Brazil.![]()


You are not out leaderI think you 2 want be out from the team!![]()



Yeah, it's! You guys could come here and me, Farfat and Sakura would dress as men and you, scav and the others would dress with our clothes, as women!Carnival so awesome at Brazil
Anything could happen, but i guess i would go with something more "traditional"![]()


I'm not, there is not team leader here, BUT I can do this to you.You are not out leader
And you can't this to us![]()

Atheists reject the existence of god. I guess I'm more agnostic...whether he does or not isn't important to our lives IMONOOOOOOOOOOOO.....yes.
and we have same humanity rating!!
also I googled anti-nihilist and now I am stuck on tvtropes, to me it seems like an atheist though.
Too one sided on his partI'm saying for him because I know he wants to know people better.![]()

Do you want a black eye?leave her in her delusional world![]()

JustYeah, it's! You guys could come here and me, Farfat and Sakura would dress as men and you, scav and the others would dress with our clothes, as women!
Would be so awesome and funny!
I could land you my mom's outfit, it's more traditional. You would look like an old woman.![]()

Why?I'm not, there is not team leader here, BUT I can do this to you.![]()

No, not yet, I need to practice more. I'll have dinner and then practice and record it.tata are u ready for the vost challenge?
See? I'm sure you love the idea.Just![]()

Because it will be fun.Why?![]()




Not any more.matz-san is here?
I will create my own team ... "Twilight team"![]()

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!I don't love ... though it could be something funny to remember on the future
Because it will be fun?
I am out of Sugoi Team
I will create my own team ... "Twilight team".

Come again!? =PAnd that baka is off![]()


