Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
UR TASTE IS BAD AND UR POST IS BAD. THE TITLE OF ANIME JESUS WAS WASTED ON YOU. UR ANIME HITLER FROM NOW ON
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
ofc I know you, baka :p let's play a game, my gf is out of town for two days and I feel lonely with most of my friends being on vacation in other countries :pout

And yeah, that's a mistake I make. I usually go with the same order without regarding the enemies much. Well sometimes I don't when there obviously are a lot of champs with magic but mostly not =/ need to think of that more often, though I'm not too sure what to change besides going for more magic resistance :XD

lol do that but no reason to send me the link, I know where to find the thread xP thanks~
I can't now, my cooler is not working and so my laptop would shutdown after a while :/
And that sucks bro :pout :hug

And already did my post there, you are not forced to read all that :s XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
UR TASTE IS BAD AND UR POST IS BAD. THE TITLE OF ANIME JESUS WAS WASTED ON YOU. UR ANIME HITLER FROM NOW ON
Why Anime Hitler? :?bunny are you mad because I said something bad about a show you like?

I can't now, my cooler is not working and so my laptop would shutdown after a while :/
And that sucks bro :pout :hug

And already did my post there, you are not forced to read all that :s XD
That sucks :( I hate your laptop :lmao
Well it's okay, just feel kinda sleepy for some reason and after being busy for weeks it's prolly just strange that I sit here and have nothing to do :XD

Will read it :mono
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
no you are a tyrant who only imposes his own tastes on people. and this all started because i called PP mediocre which it is.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah, i hate it too :bored
And niichan you do indeed use sorcerers shoes on rene, don't! He barely does any magical damage, so you don't need magic penetration :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
no you are a tyrant who only imposes his own tastes on people. and this all started because i called PP mediocre which it is.
Impose my taste? That's impossible dude :XD if you don't like something that's, fine. Don't blame me though, when I don't agree with you saying PP is mediocre or Shinsekai is the best anime in 2013 :P

andre liked everything I've recommended so far and I daresay I know him the best here so yes, I think I can take a good guess on what he would enjoy and what not.

Yeah, i hate it too :bored
And niichan you do indeed use sorcerers shoes on rene, don't! He barely does any magical damage, so you don't need magic penetration :p
exactly :bored
oh lulz, then I made a mistake. Anyway, that post you made is so damn long... :XD will read it a bit later~

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

and btw that last WD episode... I felt pretty sorry for both, even though I hated

Merle at first.

He became a pretty interesting character and then that :bored well executed but not to my liking
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That's why i said, you don't have to read if you don't feel like it. I don't know how i wrote something like that :faint

I loved the ending. I don't necessarily liked him going alone, but i can't say i didn't like it XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's why i said, you don't have to read if you don't feel like it. I don't know how i wrote something like that :faint

I loved the ending. I don't necessarily liked him going alone, but i can't say i didn't like it XD
I will, my eyes just hurt too much atm :XD

Yeah the ending was great, really touching :s What I meant is that I didn't like his death, despite being a total ass sometimes he was a pretty interesting character.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I will, my eyes just hurt too much atm :XD

Yeah the ending was great, really touching :s What I meant is that I didn't like his death, despite being a total ass sometimes he was a pretty interesting character.
I understand what you mean. And he was really cool at the end. He was an interesting character. And ass, but even him could be nice when he wanted, specially to his little brother. The moment where Daryl seems him as a zombie was one of the moment epic moments on the show for me though. Awesomely done in my opinion.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I understand what you mean. And he was really cool at the end. He was an interesting character. And ass, but even him could be nice when he wanted, specially to his little brother. The moment where Daryl seems him as a zombie was one of the moment epic moments on the show for me though. Awesomely done in my opinion.
I think you wanted to say "one of the most epic moments in the show"? xP yeah I agree, it was pretty overwhelming.

Oh, while we talk about epic :zomg


---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Ignoring me? :3c
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I didn't see your post yet, so i wasn't ignoring :hmph
Yeah, that's what i was trying to say :p

I thought you had given up on trying to convert me into an HxH's fan :derp But that amv is awesome :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't see your post yet, so i wasn't ignoring :hmph
Yeah, that's what i was trying to say :p

I thought you had given up on trying to convert me into an HxH's fan :derp But that amv is awesome :nod
I will never give up :crying

give it a chance, I know you will love it!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I will never give up :crying

give it a chance, I know you will love it!
I will give it a chance when you give Korra's a chance :derp

@Lawl i know. I also miss that bastard :crying
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You are missing more than me, since i already read the manga, so i know the story u.u
This opening is interesting :woo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
argh I want the next episode nao!

btw, have you read that Sinbad oneshot? Pretty good :nod

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

You are missing more than me, since i already read the manga, so i know the story u.u
This opening is interesting :woo
True that, though I daresay it's better than the manga. You'll be positively surprised quite often.
And remember when I made you watch FMA:B. Took me quite the effort and in the end you loved it :p

and yeah, Madhouse is doing such an awesome job :scry
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
No, haven't watched that oneshot. But i have kept reading the manga :nod

You would say the same about Korra if you watched it :nah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, haven't watched that oneshot. But i have kept reading the manga :nod

You would say the same about Korra if you watched it :nah
No, I just can't stand the artwork. Just looking at it.... no.

Nothing keeps you from HxH though :crying and I could swear you forgot a damn lot. I mean I still remembered the main plot points and all but I was surprised quite often and thought "Lol I totally forgot about that". It's one of the best shows out there so goooooooooa!

I mean even lawl thinks it's great :derp
 
Top