UR TASTE IS BAD AND UR POST IS BAD. THE TITLE OF ANIME JESUS WAS WASTED ON YOU. UR ANIME HITLER FROM NOW ON
I can't now, my cooler is not working and so my laptop would shutdown after a while :/ofc I know you, bakalet's play a game, my gf is out of town for two days and I feel lonely with most of my friends being on vacation in other countries
And yeah, that's a mistake I make. I usually go with the same order without regarding the enemies much. Well sometimes I don't when there obviously are a lot of champs with magic but mostly not =/ need to think of that more often, though I'm not too sure what to change besides going for more magic resistance
lol do that but no reason to send me the link, I know where to find the thread xP thanks~

XDWhy Anime Hitler?UR TASTE IS BAD AND UR POST IS BAD. THE TITLE OF ANIME JESUS WAS WASTED ON YOU. UR ANIME HITLER FROM NOW ON
are you mad because I said something bad about a show you like?That sucksI can't now, my cooler is not working and so my laptop would shutdown after a while :/
And that sucks bro![]()
And already did my post there, you are not forced to read all thatXD
I hate your laptop 




Impose my taste? That's impossible dudeno you are a tyrant who only imposes his own tastes on people. and this all started because i called PP mediocre which it is.
if you don't like something that's, fine. Don't blame me though, when I don't agree with you saying PP is mediocre or Shinsekai is the best anime in 2013 :PexactlyYeah, i hate it too
And niichan you do indeed use sorcerers shoes on rene, don't! He barely does any magical damage, so you don't need magic penetration![]()

will read it a bit later~
well executed but not to my liking
I will, my eyes just hurt too much atmThat's why i said, you don't have to read if you don't feel like it. I don't know how i wrote something like that
I loved the ending. I don't necessarily liked him going alone, but i can't say i didn't like it XD

What I meant is that I didn't like his death, despite being a total ass sometimes he was a pretty interesting character.I will, my eyes just hurt too much atm
Yeah the ending was great, really touchingWhat I meant is that I didn't like his death, despite being a total ass sometimes he was a pretty interesting character.
I understand what you mean. And he was really cool at the end. He was an interesting character. And ass, but even him could be nice when he wanted, specially to his little brother. The moment where Daryl seems him as a zombie was one of the moment epic moments on the show for me though. Awesomely done in my opinion.




But that amv is awesome 

I will never give upI didn't see your post yet, so i wasn't ignoring
Yeah, that's what i was trying to say
I thought you had given up on trying to convert me into an HxH's fanBut that amv is awesome
![]()
I will give it a chance when you give Korra's a chanceI will never give up![]()
give it a chance, I know you will love it!


LOLI will give it a chance when you give Korra's a chance
@Lawl i know. I also miss that bastard![]()
please don't make me do this 


True that, though I daresay it's better than the manga. You'll be positively surprised quite often.You are missing more than me, since i already read the manga, so i know the story u.u
This opening is interesting![]()




No, I just can't stand the artwork. Just looking at it.... no.No, haven't watched that oneshot. But i have kept reading the manga
You would say the same about Korra if you watched it![]()
and I could swear you forgot a damn lot. I mean I still remembered the main plot points and all but I was surprised quite often and thought "Lol I totally forgot about that". It's one of the best shows out there so goooooooooa!