Re: I'm sexy and i know it
Cos you're sexy
Cos you're sexy


Not for you. >.<



Scav thread title.niceeee....was good.
i saw many old friends.
i went 2 days at Lille

....I miss my place and my cat 
pics or it didn't happen...any video footage or something I'll enjoy watching???the 31 we made a strip while dancing "sexy and i know it " at a party ( too bad u weren't here to see my body)
i defeated vodka and tequila but Uncle Jack daniel defeated me with a TKO at 4am









so u wanna see me that bad?niceeee....
tomorrow I'm going back to NL...vacation is over.......nooooooo
actually yessssss....I miss my place and my cat
pics or it didn't happen...any video footage or something I'll enjoy watching???
btw..how can I confirm your shmexiness when I haven't seen any pics of your hotcoldbody
I want "I'm sexy and I know it" proof.....now
haha old Jack FTW...
ps: I'm also having wild affairs with Beirao, Sangria and randomly delicious red wine![]()
scav where have you disappeared to?
![]()


are you accepting the challenge??so u wanna see me that bad?![]()








wait what? nonononono i don't listen that
SCAV IS INTO FIVE *-*


i knew how to do the dougie, but few years agoI can't even do any of that, still trying to get my dougie down![]()
i stopped dancing like that, i think it's a bit gay 