


In the FF? Yes I do. Not recently though.how u gonna do it? u no spam anymore




he's shyZatono?
If you havent nothing to say, just post those big dancin smileys![]()
by that time, even me will pass youIn the FF? Yes I do. Not recently though.
Maybe during the christmas break.![]()

Would you call that an achievement on MH? xDi have more post than the owner of this thread, hijacking complete![]()
by that time, even me will pass you![]()

well i beat him in his own territory, now he can't argue about being a better FF spammer than me like he always doWould you call that an achievement on MH? xD

I hope you do. You deserve it.




he wanna be hokage of the hidden kindergarten, that's allJorp, is there a specific IT-related field you would like to go into? Career-wise?
I want nowhe wanna be hokage of the hidden kindergarten, that's all




wow u did some interesting stuffOh I see.
I like eletronics. Probably one of my fav subjects back in secondary school. Had fun dismantling stuff and designing devices like alarms and key finders. Key finders were kinda lame but the building process was hella fun!
the master came to check if his jorpedo did as he commanded
jorp did you watch Shinsekai yori?![]()


I see. I am only starting real electronic this year ... lets see what happens xDOh I see.
I like eletronics. Probably one of my fav subjects back in secondary school. Had fun dismantling stuff and designing devices like alarms and key finders. Key finders were kinda lame but the building process was hella fun!