It doesCool! I think you'll enjoy it a lot! I hope your course includes practical examples/projects. ^^

It doesCool! I think you'll enjoy it a lot! I hope your course includes practical examples/projects. ^^

hmmm... probably yes, together with Sakamichi. They're really different, so a bit hard to compare.go watch it. easily best anime of the year![]()
sakamichi?hmmm... probably yes, together with Sakamichi. They're really different, so a bit hard to compare.
A series from this fall season will beat SAO though, that I'm certain of

You might have noticed that I'm not one of the SAO lovers so no need to convince meI am serious dude ... it was as enjoyable as "Mirai Nikki", even more at some points, maybe!!!!!
@ and i read a lottta chapters of tog, but when i catch up, i didn't keep following it. I will do so soon ... just like i do with noblesse ...
AND I SO FAR AWAY FROM BEING A HACKER !
pretty good show but I'm not fangirling over it.

That's a suprise.I do ... and it isn't !
Why the sweat patch? That's great news! I would be so bored if it was just all theory work and maths.It does![]()

I honestly haven't listened or followed much of rap music this year but judging from what I have heard and seen. It's been rubbish. So many artists insist on releasing 100% pure hip hop/rap but only to be hitting up features with pop/dance acts. It's cool and sure the songs are catchy but it gets so boring too easily. Oh and there are no lyrics in hip hop anymore just like pop now.oi Bugz what do think about rap this year so far?
---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------
sakamichi?![]()
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12531/Sakamichi_no_Apollonsakamichi?![]()
I doubt it, just because I can't believe it will have the same level as Steins;Gate@Niichan which? Robotics?

lol started it ?omg soa...i lovin it alrdy
*look at the genres*
i did.reminds me of my times in wowlol started it ?
---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------
*look at the genres*
*see josei*
*close the page*
, jojo bizarre adventure and magi. the rest doesn't seems terrible
Dude you're missing something great. Includes some nice Jazz to, could help you to get over the rap.lol started it ?
---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------
*look at the genres*
*see josei*
*close the page*

personally i think this year hiphop really sucked. anyway u liked any album in particular?I honestly haven't listened or followed much of rap music this year but judging from what I have heard and seen. It's been rubbish. So many artists insist on releasing 100% pure hip hop/rap but only to be hitting up features with pop/dance acts. It's cool and sure the songs are catchy but it gets so boring too easily. Oh and there are no lyrics in hip hop anymore just like pop now.
sorry but the Josei school romance drama is not for me. but im sure girls gonna enjoy itDude you're missing something great. Includes some nice Jazz to, could help you to get over the rap.
