I enjoyed the practical side of Design and Technology at school. Then, I slowly gained an interest in the "technical" side as well a bit. 


I haven't ... but i will give a try soon. Right now i am still
jorp did you watch Shinsekai yori?![]()
because of SAO.Cool! I think you'll enjoy it a lot! I hope your course includes practical examples/projects. ^^I see. I am only starting real electronic this year ... lets see what happens xD

the master came to check if his jorpedo did as he commanded
---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------
niichan instead of going with this or that, why don't drag jorpedo into tower of god?![]()


I haven't ... but i will give a try soon. Right now i am still![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
because of SAO.

Oh please. It's not THAT exciting...I haven't ... but i will give a try soon. Right now i am still![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
because of SAO.
really? never hear of it. jorped are u reading ToG?
he's already reading it dude![]()
Sweet. So you could also potentially become a professional hacker like jorp?doing an internship as web developper atm. then 2 more years to go
go watch it. easily best anime of the yearOh please. It's not THAT exciting...

hahaha is jorp a hacker?Sweet. So you could also potentially become a professional hacker like jorp?
I am serious dude ... it was as enjoyable as "Mirai Nikki", even more at some points, maybe!!!!!


but you hacked my heartI am serious dude ... it was as enjoyable as "Mirai Nikki", even more at some points, maybe!!!!!
@ and i read a lottta chapters of tog, but when i catch up, i didn't keep following it. I will do so soon ... just like i do with noblesse ...
AND I SO FAR AWAY FROM BEING A HACKER !

I do ... and it isn't !jorped do you have an active password code for your computer?
If you do, I bet it's naruto-related.![]()
really?but you hacked my heart![]()

related to a game perhaps?I do ... and it isn't !
