Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I enjoyed the practical side of Design and Technology at school. Then, I slowly gained an interest in the "technical" side as well a bit. :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I see. I am only starting real electronic this year ... lets see what happens xD
Cool! I think you'll enjoy it a lot! I hope your course includes practical examples/projects. ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
jorped and electronic? hide yo kids :arf
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
scav what are you studying? or have you finished uni?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
the master came to check if his jorpedo did as he commanded :3c

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

niichan instead of going with this or that, why don't drag jorpedo into tower of god? :derp
:XD

he's already reading it dude :oh

I haven't ... but i will give a try soon. Right now i am still :zomg :x3 :yay :scry :zomg :tem :scry :wtf because of SAO.
:notsure
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
doing an internship as web developper atm. then 2 more years to go
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
doing an internship as web developper atm. then 2 more years to go
Sweet. So you could also potentially become a professional hacker like jorp?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh please. It's not THAT exciting...
go watch it. easily best anime of the year :hip

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Sweet. So you could also potentially become a professional hacker like jorp?
hahaha is jorp a hacker?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am serious dude ... it was as enjoyable as "Mirai Nikki", even more at some points, maybe!!!!!

@ and i read a lottta chapters of tog, but when i catch up, i didn't keep following it. I will do so soon ... just like i do with noblesse ...

AND I SO FAR AWAY FROM BEING A HACKER !
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
jorped do you have an active password code for your computer?



If you do, I bet it's naruto-related. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so u can't hack the sharingan? :poke
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I am serious dude ... it was as enjoyable as "Mirai Nikki", even more at some points, maybe!!!!!

@ and i read a lottta chapters of tog, but when i catch up, i didn't keep following it. I will do so soon ... just like i do with noblesse ...

AND I SO FAR AWAY FROM BEING A HACKER !
but you hacked my heart :wub
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
jorped do you have an active password code for your computer?



If you do, I bet it's naruto-related. :derp
I do ... and it isn't !
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top