Hey folks! - Part 1

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why would you get butt raped? Spanish is a way more important language thru out the world than portuguese o.o You just said the obvious.

Lori knows some words 'cause romanian also has latin roots.
It's more popular but I hate spanish so I would never like to learn it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Guess? :oh

I'm good, just finished catching up to a tv series I'm watching. Gonna start another one in a minute...
goldb do my survey go go go!

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

It's more popular but I hate spanish so I would like to learn it.
That makes no sense!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Guess? :oh

I'm good, just finished catching up to a tv series I'm watching. Gonna start another one in a minute...
Yeah, something sad happened but I rather not talk about it now and here. :sweat
But I'm distracting my mind. :nod

What series?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't wanna touch your body at all u.u
Even if you had said something untrue, I'd rather swallow my pride u.u
hummm wassup fafy?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I am probably going to get butt raped here but I think it's better to learn Spanish.
But portugese is more exotic in a way...spanish is a bit too mainstream
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
spanish sound better than PT
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Spanish ladies :allthe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Spanish sounds better? D: FML
I'd rather learn spanish than portuguese if I was a foreigner, but it wasn't be 'cause of the way it sounds at all XD

I'm ok, frenchie^^ I mean, same thing as always. You?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It's more practical to speak Spanish dude!
I'd rather speak Japanese instead:nod...and I never argued the practicality...I tend to not give a shit on what's practical or not:p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Spanish sounds better? D: FML
I'd rather learn spanish than portuguese if I was a foreigner, but it wasn't be 'cause of the way it sounds at all XD

I'm ok, frenchie^^ I mean, same thing as always. You?
heh im good too. how's life with ur bf? when u gonna get married ?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
When he starts earning more money >(
But I'm taking care of this... building a network for him >( (kinda, just getting some contacts ç.ç)

My bf is cool, living together is quite fun O:
 
Top