Guess?Thanks, Kibe!
I'm ok I guess. And you?![]()

I'm good, just finished catching up to a tv series I'm watching. Gonna start another one in a minute...
Guess?Thanks, Kibe!
I'm ok I guess. And you?![]()

It's more popular but I hate spanish so I would never like to learn it.Why would you get butt raped? Spanish is a way more important language thru out the world than portuguese o.o You just said the obvious.
Lori knows some words 'cause romanian also has latin roots.
goldb do my survey go go go!Guess?
I'm good, just finished catching up to a tv series I'm watching. Gonna start another one in a minute...
That makes no sense!It's more popular but I hate spanish so I would like to learn it.
I fixed it.That makes no sense!

You are hurting my feelings!!I don't wanna touch your body at all u.u
Even if you had said something untrue, I'd rather swallow my pride u.u
Yeah, something sad happened but I rather not talk about it now and here.Guess?
I'm good, just finished catching up to a tv series I'm watching. Gonna start another one in a minute...


You hurt me first!You are hurting my feelings!!
Sorry!You hurt me first!
(although I only saw it later)
Ok!Sorry!
hummm wassup fafy?I don't wanna touch your body at all u.u
Even if you had said something untrue, I'd rather swallow my pride u.u
But portugese is more exotic in a way...spanish is a bit too mainstreamI am probably going to get butt raped here but I think it's better to learn Spanish.
But portugese is more exotic in a way...spanish is a bit too mainstream

It's more practical to speak Spanish dude!But portugese is more exotic in a way...spanish is a bit too mainstream

I'd rather speak Japanese insteadIt's more practical to speak Spanish dude!
...and I never argued the practicality...I tend to not give a shit on what's practical or not
heh im good too. how's life with ur bf? when u gonna get married ?Spanish sounds better? D: FML
I'd rather learn spanish than portuguese if I was a foreigner, but it wasn't be 'cause of the way it sounds at all XD
I'm ok, frenchie^^ I mean, same thing as always. You?