Hey folks! - Part 1

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Well yeah funny...brazilians have a different latino accent IMO...and it's funny...all accents are funny btw:p
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well yeah funny...brazilians have a different latino accent IMO...and it's funny...all accents are funny btw:p
I like to be different. :hee
I want to hear you too. :nod

Vamp, vote for me for best newcomer please. :pout
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
shulololol
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Googlez - you continue to amaze me...

:wtf
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Omg, thanks Googlez! :zomg
Yes, I guess I have a good musical taste! :hee
Tell about the bands and singers you like. :heh
Let me check my facebook real quick, I always forget one or two.
Erm, well, Franz Ferdinand, The XX, Portugal. The Man and La Dispute(my two faves), Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes, Placebo, Mumford & Sons, System of a Down, The Mars Volta, Arcade Fire, The Eels. Hmm, can't think of any more right now. What about you?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Let me check my facebook real quick, I always forget one or two.
Erm, well, Franz Ferdinand, The XX, Portugal. The Man and La Dispute(my two faves), Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes, Placebo, Mumford & Sons, System of a Down, The Mars Volta, Arcade Fire, The Eels. Hmm, can't think of any more right now. What about you?
From that list I like Franz Ferdinand and The XX. :nod
*Going to check my facebook too.*
Millencolin, Foo Fighters, Atreyu, Sahara Hotnights, Rise Against, Bullet for My Valentine, Keane, Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse, Queen, Joss Stone, Maroon 5, Florence and the machine, Kt Tunstall, A Willhelm Scream, Aerosmith, Damien Rice, Zee Avi, Pennywise, Foster The People, Blink 182, Snow Patrol, The Naked and Famous, The Killers, Colbie Caillat, The Hellacopters, The White Stripes, Weezer, Kiss, Jet, AC/DC, Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Johnny Cash, Flogging Molly, Adele, Franky Lee, Mamonas Assassinas, Alexisonfire, The Kooks, Lykke Li, The Kills, Avenged Sevenfold.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
From that list I like Franz Ferdinand and The XX. :nod
*Going to check my facebook too.*
Millencolin, Foo Fighters, Atreyu, Sahara Hotnights, Rise Against, Bullet for My Valentine, Keane, Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse, Queen, Joss Stone, Maroon 5, Florence and the machine, Kt Tunstall, A Willhelm Scream, Aerosmith, Damien Rice, Zee Avi, Pennywise, Foster The People, Blink 182, Snow Patrol, The Naked and Famous, The Killers, Colbie Caillat, The Hellacopters, The White Stripes, Weezer, Kiss, Jet, AC?DC, Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys,Johnny Cash, Flogging Molly, Adele, Franky Lee, Mamonas Assassinas, Alexisonfire, The Kooks, Lykke Li, The Kills, Avenged Sevenfold.
Oooh, how could I forget about the Arctic Monkeys? From that list I also like Queen, The Killers and The White Stripes. From the rest I heard a few songs which I liked, but I never dug deeper. Which bands/sinders would you recommend the most?
From my side I'd say give Portugal. The Man a try. BBBB can support that. Great band.:hurr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Maybe are missing some bands or singers though. :sweat

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Ya like bromace eh?
What is bromace? :oh

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Oooh, how could I forget about the Arctic Monkeys? From that list I also like Queen, The Killers and The White Stripes. From the rest I heard a few songs which I liked, but I never dug deeper. Which bands/sinders would you recommend the most?
From my side I'd say give Portugal. The Man a try. BBBB can support that. Great band.:hurr
I forgot Metallica, Megadeth and Kate Nash I guess. :fail
Oh, it depends. I think you're not into punk rock so I would recommend The Kills, Johnny Cash and The Hellacopters.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I'll listen to Portugal now. :nod

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

It's hard to find in youtube. :blink

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

The Hellacopters:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I forgot Metallica, Megadeth and Kate Nash I guess. :fail
Oh, it depends. I think you're not into punk rock so I would recommend The Kills, Johnny Cash and The Hellacopters.
I like Kate Nash! (: And I forgot to add the Editors.
Punk rock? You mean like Billy Talent and Green Day? I was a huge Billy Talent fan in middle school. Okay, I'll check those out.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Johnny Cash:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What? Portugal. The Man put all their albums on youtube?:o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The Kills:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I like Kate Nash! (: And I forgot to add the Editors.
Punk rock? You mean like Billy Talent and Green Day? I was a huge Billy Talent fan in middle school. Okay, I'll check those out.
Yeah, Kate Nash is great! :nod
I don't know much of Billy Talent though. But yeah, I mean this.
I love Rise Against, and Millencolin too (though Millencolin is softcore).
 
Top