Well yeah funny...brazilians have a different latino accent IMO...and it's funny...all accents are funny btw


I like to be different.Well yeah funny...brazilians have a different latino accent IMO...and it's funny...all accents are funny btw![]()




Omg, thanks Googlez!



Owwwn! Cute!

Dafuq!shulololol

I think I might just love you - staph.
![]()

Let me check my facebook real quick, I always forget one or two.Omg, thanks Googlez!
Yes, I guess I have a good musical taste!
Tell about the bands and singers you like.![]()
From that list I like Franz Ferdinand and The XX.Let me check my facebook real quick, I always forget one or two.
Erm, well, Franz Ferdinand, The XX, Portugal. The Man and La Dispute(my two faves), Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes, Placebo, Mumford & Sons, System of a Down, The Mars Volta, Arcade Fire, The Eels. Hmm, can't think of any more right now. What about you?

Ya like bromace eh?
Oooh, how could I forget about the Arctic Monkeys? From that list I also like Queen, The Killers and The White Stripes. From the rest I heard a few songs which I liked, but I never dug deeper. Which bands/sinders would you recommend the most?From that list I like Franz Ferdinand and The XX.
*Going to check my facebook too.*
Millencolin, Foo Fighters, Atreyu, Sahara Hotnights, Rise Against, Bullet for My Valentine, Keane, Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse, Queen, Joss Stone, Maroon 5, Florence and the machine, Kt Tunstall, A Willhelm Scream, Aerosmith, Damien Rice, Zee Avi, Pennywise, Foster The People, Blink 182, Snow Patrol, The Naked and Famous, The Killers, Colbie Caillat, The Hellacopters, The White Stripes, Weezer, Kiss, Jet, AC?DC, Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys,Johnny Cash, Flogging Molly, Adele, Franky Lee, Mamonas Assassinas, Alexisonfire, The Kooks, Lykke Li, The Kills, Avenged Sevenfold.


What is bromace?Ya like bromace eh?

I forgot Metallica, Megadeth and Kate Nash I guess.Oooh, how could I forget about the Arctic Monkeys? From that list I also like Queen, The Killers and The White Stripes. From the rest I heard a few songs which I liked, but I never dug deeper. Which bands/sinders would you recommend the most?
From my side I'd say give Portugal. The Man a try. BBBB can support that. Great band.![]()



I like Kate Nash! (: And I forgot to add the Editors.I forgot Metallica, Megadeth and Kate Nash I guess.
Oh, it depends. I think you're not into punk rock so I would recommend The Kills, Johnny Cash and The Hellacopters.

Yeah, Kate Nash is great!I like Kate Nash! (: And I forgot to add the Editors.
Punk rock? You mean like Billy Talent and Green Day? I was a huge Billy Talent fan in middle school. Okay, I'll check those out.
