Hey folks! - Part 1

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Tata: I was confused for what scav was saying and not what you said. :hee
It's because he doesn't make any sense. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hugging you is not sweet of me? damn really evil and ungrateful :3c
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I vote for you in final round, I dispelled theboss's curse
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:glomp
That's what you get when you say terrible things about my thread. :blush

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I can't keep up with the posts; this thread is too fucking hot. :gwah
Hot because of me? :cheez
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
hugging you is not sweet of me? damn really evil and ungrateful :3c
You said bad things about me, I'm waiting you to say nice things about me. :SOON

I vote for you in final round, I dispelled theboss's curse
But I can lose in this round because you didn't vote for me. :scry
And you said the same the last time, you will vote for him, I'm sure. :waah

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Obviously. :cheez
Oh you! :fan
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No I dispelled his evil satanic curse and will vote for you final round.

and I voted mangapahe and futurefrog btw, there were 41 voters so you should go through.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No I dispelled his evil satanic curse and will vote for you final round.

and I voted mangapahe and futurefrog btw, there were 41 voters so you should go through.
If you lie to me again I won't talk to you anymore. :crying
I'll be crushed.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:glomp
That's what you get when you say terrible things about my thread. :blush
I just said that, because you hadn't been much active on your thread lately :(
:3c
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I just said that, because you hadn't been much active on your thread lately :(
:3c
Oh, ok. :amuse
I don't buy it! :SOON
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You said bad things about me, I'm waiting you to say nice things about me. :SOON



But I can lose in this round because you didn't vote for me. :scry
And you said the same the last time, you will vote for him, I'm sure. :waah

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------



Oh you! :fan
ill say nice things about you after you say something sweet i already told ya, until then u're evil
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
ill say nice things about you after you say something sweet i already told ya, until then u're evil
You didn't do your part, I won't do my.
So be free to say any lie about me. :notamused

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I promise on my life!
Llama loves DD. :glomp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
can't be satisfied by a hug, she's just craving for compliments. and she can't say something sweet without asking a compliment in return how should i call it? :cookiehand
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:carlton
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
can't be satisfied by a hug, she's just craving for compliments. and she can't say something sweet without asking a compliment in return how should i call it? :cookiehand
I'm requiring it only from you and the reason is obvious. You can't say anything good about me, that's why. :ohaielmo

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

:hmph
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm requiring it only from you and the reason is obvious. You can't say anything good about me, that' why. :ohaielmo
what im asking you is material so i can start saying good things about you. im a gentleman i dont say thing unless i believe them from the bottom of my heart. prove me you're not evil :mono
 
Top