It's because he doesn't make any sense.@Tata: I was confused for what scav was saying and not what you said.![]()

It's because he doesn't make any sense.@Tata: I was confused for what scav was saying and not what you said.![]()




Hot because of me?I can't keep up with the posts; this thread is too fucking hot.![]()

Obviously.Hot because of me?![]()

You said bad things about me, I'm waiting you to say nice things about me.hugging you is not sweet of me? damn really evil and ungrateful![]()

But I can lose in this round because you didn't vote for me.I vote for you in final round, I dispelled theboss's curse


Oh you!Obviously.![]()

If you lie to me again I won't talk to you anymore.No I dispelled his evil satanic curse and will vote for you final round.
and I voted mangapahe and futurefrog btw, there were 41 voters so you should go through.

I just said that, because you hadn't been much active on your thread lately
That's what you get when you say terrible things about my thread.


Oh, ok.I just said that, because you hadn't been much active on your thread lately


ill say nice things about you after you say something sweet i already told ya, until then u're evilYou said bad things about me, I'm waiting you to say nice things about me.
But I can lose in this round because you didn't vote for me.
And you said the same the last time, you will vote for him, I'm sure.
---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------
Oh you!![]()
I'm waiting my new set from Bugz.the punishment is over!


You didn't do your part, I won't do my.ill say nice things about you after you say something sweet i already told ya, until then u're evil

Llama loves DD.I promise on my life!


Oh, ok.
I don't buy it!


I'm requiring it only from you and the reason is obvious. You can't say anything good about me, that's why.can't be satisfied by a hug, she's just craving for compliments. and she can't say something sweet without asking a compliment in return how should i call it?![]()


what im asking you is material so i can start saying good things about you. im a gentleman i dont say thing unless i believe them from the bottom of my heart. prove me you're not evilI'm requiring it only from you and the reason is obvious. You can't say anything good about me, that' why.![]()
