Hey folks! - Part 1

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
okay then let me rephrase it as you appear to be mad :p
ogre sounds fitting though :derp

and well, bashing may be too much to say. If you're ready just see for yourself XD
Yeah, that's better. :p
I can't disagree, I know myself. :XD

Oh, I didn't read it today because I didn't have much time and because I know I'll read some bullshit and maybe get mad for nothing. Who should be complaining about me more than anyone is she0, because I harmed him by accident and he's not mad because he know how sorry I'm about it. So I prefer to wait the game ends.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

First of all i would never be afraid of you :amuse
Second of all, being sweet just because you wanna know what i said wouldn't work with me :nod
But you said you fear latin women. :vin
Ok, so don't tell me. :hmph
:scry

:hug
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
But you said you fear latin women. :vin
Ok, so don't tell me. :hmph
:scry
With my character, which is passive most of the times i tend to get a bit ... woah... whenever i see someone with a "strong" personality, but i wouldn't be scared because of that :oh

Scav asked me who would i vote for most beautiful award and i said to him that i would vote for you, plus some other stuff :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
With my character, which is passive most of the times i tend to get a bit ... woah... whenever i see someone with a "strong" personality, but i wouldn't be scared because of that :oh

Scav asked me who would i vote for most beautiful award and i said to him that i would vote for you, plus some other stuff :derp
Got it. :p
It's not a big deal. :oh
Tell me the other things. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
love is wonderful :popcorn
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Got it. :p
It's not a big deal. :oh
Tell me the other things. :derp
It isn't, but since this is last round and to let things be mysterious, i didn't wanted to post at a place everyone can see what i said :p
I said i wasn't voting for you because i do talk more to you than the other girls, but because for me you are the prettiest :XD
Happy now? :cookiehand
Just in case any of the others girls see this, you are also really pretty, but i can just vote for one :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, that's better. :p
I can't disagree, I know myself. :XD

Oh, I didn't read it today because I didn't have much time and because I know I'll read some bullshit and maybe get mad for nothing. Who should be complaining about me more than anyone is she0, because I harmed him by accident and he's not mad because he know how sorry I'm about it. So I prefer to wait the game ends.
Smart girl you are~
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It isn't, but since this is last round and to let things be mysterious, i didn't wanted to post at a place everyone can see what i said :p
I said i wasn't voting for you because i do talk more to you than the other girls, but because for me you are the prettiest :XD
Happy now? :cookiehand
Just in case any of the others girls see this, you are also really pretty, but i can just vote for one :pout
Thank you!!! :x3 :glomp
Yeah, happy now. :nod :XD
:lmao

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Smart girl you are~
Thank you. :amuse

How the game is going till now?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
why do u hit me? you have something against love? :gwah
Nothing.
Only when I get hurt. :scry

But you're making things up! :SOON
Portuga only explained why he voted for me, liar. :noworry

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

:hug

your mafia sis was killed by a bomb, now it's night
:hug

Oh, poor sis! :(
I suspected he were the bomb. Now will be harder and harder to mafia. :vin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wonderful :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I wish I could kill so many people being mafia. :crying
Maybe the next time... :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Heeey, Tata! I'm not sure if I introduced myself properly to you, I'm Adi as you probably know already. I'm glad you appeared here, I didn't know Nana had a sister though. It's gotten more fun with you around. ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Heeey, Tata! I'm not sure if I introduced myself properly to you, I'm Adi as you probably know already. I'm glad you appeared here, I didn't know Nana had a sister though. It's gotten more fun with you around. ^^
Heeey Adi!!! I saw you around and you seems to be a really nice girl. Kibe (Bob) always say good things about you. :nod
Yeah, I'm the youngest. :amuse
I'm glad I appeared here too, many nice people I met here.
Thanks. Is good to have fun with everybody here. :blush
 
Top